Feelings?

You know in cartoons when someone's angry and steam comes from their head? That's how furious I was. I ran outside and sat near the front door. Soon my anger turned into misery as pools of bitter tears trickled down my cheeks. I wanted to go back. Back to colourful creatures dancing around me, full of happiness in the ocean.

The front door slowly opened and someone slid a piece of paper next to me. Curiously, I gradually picked it up, hands shaking, turning it around to see what was written on it.
'Upstairs, first room on the right'. That's probably where I'm sleeping tonight. Might was well get some sleep.

I walked up the stairs, eyes sore from crying and opened the door.
I entered the room, a king sized bed, white sheets and a white carpet floor, fluffy in between my toes. A bedside drawer with a cute little cactus placed in the middle and an ensuite to the left of the room.

It struck me. Fairy lights hung up on the wall, a computer on the bedside table with a video on pause. Milkshakes on the other bedside table and two pizzas, one pepperoni and one one margarita sat on the bed with, Adrien, wearing cute black sweats, with black cat pictures on them. Adorable.

"I didn't know we were having fish and if I knew you were coming I would've told my dad. Please don't be upset. I got you pizza and milkshakes." He said, worlds all jumbled up together in exhaustion.
"I appreciate it Adrien. You're really sweet." I said, grateful to find such a nice friend.

After I changed into some of Adrien's clothes (because I obviously didn't have any of my own) we laid next to each other and watched The Incredibles.
"It's getting a bit hot, do you mind if I take my shirt off?" Adrien said comfortably.
"Sure yea mhm ok" I replied, trying not to explode inside.
I actually couldn't breathe. My heart was about to beat out of my chest. His perfectly sculpted abs were a centimetre away from my stomach and I couldn't watch the film without looking at them.
"You alright Marinette?" Adrien asked, wrapping his arms around me, protecting me. My breathing returned back to normal. I soon drifted off to sleep in his arms, safe.