What now?

"Oh shit." Adrien said with multiple gasps afterwards.
"How am I going to get you back to your family?" He questioned, genuinely concerned.
"Don't have a family" I bluntly replied.
"Friends?"
"Nope" I replied again not bothered.
"Do you even have a fucking house?"
"Noooo" I replied, eyes widening.
"Well, your life is sad. I live in a beach house with my dad not far from here. I also have at least a few frien-"
You could probably hear the sound of me slapping his cheek from space, as well as him crying out in pain.
"You really know how to make a girl feel good about herself. I'm guessing you've never had a girlfriend. Oh, and you know, you just ignored the fact that we just kissed!!" I screamed, pushing him off me, now revealing that my tail had been replaced with a golden bikini.
"You can stay at my house until we can figure out how to get you back to normal. Or whatever this is." He replied, shame entangled in his words, as he stood up and gestured me to follow him to his house.
"Nice bikini by the way. I like how it looks on you." He teased, winking as my cheeks turned crimson.

Adrien gave me his lime green hoodie while we were walking. I appreciated it because now I wouldn't get cold, as it was around 7 o'clock and it started to get darker outside, stars lighting up the night sky. It was as soft as a feather and the scent was pleasantly comforting.

We arrived at the beach house. It was cute with spiritual decorations hung up everywhere like dream catchers and wind chimes. Fairy lights were hung everywhere which created a magical atmosphere. Not too far from the ocean and very chic.
"Dinner should be ready soon and I'm sure paps won't mind the company."

Walking into the cosy, hipster house we were lured to the kitchen by a delicious smell, slithering up our nostrils. Soon I saw what was on the table. Laid out with vegetables and potatoes was fish, squid and crab. My own people slaughtered and eaten up? I was fuming, burning with fury.