1

(Y/n) = your name
(h/l) = hair length
(h/c) = hair color
(e/c) = eye color
(L/n) = last name
———
(Y/n)'s POV

"But dad! I've been living here all my life. I'm tired of looking at the same gray walls and white floors that I've been looking at for the past 15 years!" I said to my father, who didn't seem to care.

"(Y/n), I just want to keep you safe. Do you know how many people want me dead? If they want me dead, they want you dead, and I can't have that," he said, working on his suit.

"Okay, fine. Can I at least go to a real school? I'm tired of Vision teaching me. He always stops in the middle of the lesson to stare at Wanda!" I whined. He sighed.

"Fine, (Y/n). You're going to Midtown High. I know a kid there," he said, rubbing his temples.

"That's a bit weird," I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Get outta here," he said playfully, pushing me out of his lab. I smiled to myself as I walked to my room.

I'm finally going to a real school! It's still really weird that my dad knows a kid at a high school, though. I shrugged, and opened the door to my room.

I looked around to see my room, decorated nicely. This was the one room in the house that wasn't boring. I had a bunk bed, the top bunk with red sheets, a black silk comforter, and a red silk pillow. The bottom bunk had the same setup, except the colors were switched.

My walls were covered in posters of different superheroes, courtesy of my father. There were mostly Spiderman posters; he was my favorite. I've never met him, but I've seen him in the tower before. I'm supposed to stay in my room usually, but I've seen him when I go to the kitchen.

Usually just with his mask on talking to my dad, but he still interested me. I've met the other Avengers, and they were like my family.

(Next week)

"(Y/n)! It's time for your first day of school!" Happy, my dad's assistant, called to me.

"Coming!" I yelled, grabbing my red backpack filled with my supplies. I skipped down to the car and hopped in, noticing how unhappy Happy was.

It was a silent car ride from the tower to the school, and it took about fifteen minutes. When we pulled up, I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. I was nervous.

I never mentioned this before, but another reason why my father wanted to keep me safe was because I had powers. I didn't know how to control them. I could shoot lasers from my hands, fly, create force fields, and I had telekinesis. Pretty powerful if you ask me.

I've been asking my father if I could be an Avenger for years now, but he would always say no. Probably to keep me safe, but I'm 15 now, and I can protect myself.

I got out of the car and walked up to the school, the butterflies kicking in. I was wearing an Iron Man t-shirt under a pair of overalls, with a plaid belt and some black converse.

I opened the door and walked around, looking for the main office.

(Peter's POV)

"Hey Pete," I heard someone say. I turned around to see Ned, holding a bag.

"Hey Ned. What's in the bag?" I asked, opening my locker.

"Just the pieces to my LEGO Death Star. My sister threatened to take some pieces, so I decided to keep it safe here," Ned said. I chuckled.

"Who's that?" Ned asked a couple minutes later. He motioned to the door. I turned to the door to see a beautiful girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and had overalls on. She was gorgeous.