11

(Y/n)'s POV

Venom was now terrorizing the city. We had to leave and fight him, but Peter and I couldn't do it alone.

"We need your help," I said to Erica.

"(Y/n), you know we can't leave," Erica said. Bella, who was sitting next to her, nodded.

"Can't you guys just sneak out?" I asked.

"Nope," Bella said. She put her leg on the table and pulled down her sock to reveal an ankle bracelet that people use when they're under house arrest.

"We all have them. We've tried breaking them for years, but these fuckers are hard to break," Erica explained, opening a file folder.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Chris' profile. I say we take it to the police, since I think we can get the goo stuff off of him. We've studied this substance for years, and we know that this was their intention. Chris can still control himself mostly, but the goo just made him into a monster. Basically, he's evil and he's using the goo to his advantage," Bella explained.

"Complicated, but makes sense. Get the others. Peter and I are gonna try and break your ankle braces," I said. They nodded and ran off into the lab.

It was currently after hours. Well for us, since the four girls have to stay there. Peter was in my office looking up things, and I ran in to get him.

"Peter, we need help," I said. Peter quickly got up and followed me to the table where Erica and Bella were. We saw that all 4 girls were there.

"Peter, how can we break the ankle braces?" I asked. Peter walked back to my office and came back with a screwdriver. I don't know where on earth he got it from, but I wasn't going to question it.

He walked over to Rosie and motioned to her leg. She put it on the table and pulled up her pantleg.

Peter shoved the screwdriver into a small hole on the side of the brace, and it broke, making it fall off of Rosie's ankle.

He did the same thing to Joey's and Erica's, but had trouble when he got to Bella's. Peter was about to break it off, when Bella decided to fuck with him.

"Hit me baby one more time," she whispered in his ear. Peter snorted unintentionally, and then accidentally stabbed her ankle with the screwdriver.

"Fuck, uhh, sorry," he said, quickly breaking off the ankle bracelet. Bella was snickering when Erica slapped the back of her head.

"Eat my ass," Bella said, sitting down. This earned a snort from Rosie and a glare from Erica.

"Okay, should we, like, go attack Venom or something?" Joey asked.

"Good call," Rosie said, leading us out of the building.

"Let's split up. Erica and Bella with Peter, and the rest of us," Joey said. I wanted to go with Peter, for some weird reason. But I decided not to say anything.

Peter's POV

I was starting to realize that (Y/n) would never like me, so I decided to just give up on her. Maybe I could like someone else? Bella has always been nice to me.

"So, Parker, got a girlfriend?" Bella interrupted my thoughts.

"What? Uh, no," I said shyly.

"Wanna change that?" She asked.

"Bella!" Erica yelled from behind us.

"S-Sure," I said. It's like she read my mind.

"I did," Bella said.