5

Peter's POV

I was crawling back into my room through the window when I got a text. I dropped down onto my floor and checked my phone.

Tony Stark: kid, something has happened to (y/n). come to avengers tower in 10 minutes.

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and crawled back out the window. May was at work, so it should work out fine. What happened to (Y/n)?

I started swinging to Avengers tower, thinking about what could've happened. I thought of the bald man. It couldn't be him, because he said if I left him alone he'd leave her alone.

Then again, he's a bad guy, so he probably did something anyways. Man, being Spiderman isn't all fun. Now he knows my real identity. How did he even figure that out?

I dropped down onto the ground and ran up to the entrance to Avengers tower. I flung open the door and ran in, yanking off my mask.

"Hello?" I called out, not seeing anyone.

"Kid?" I heard Tony call. I ran into the kitchen to see him standing at the counter, phone in hand.

"What happened to (Y/n)?" I asked.

"Relax. Someone injected some kind of serum into her system, but we got her to the hospital fast enough for them to get it out. She'll be fine. I just wanted to ask you about this," he said, showing me his phone. It showed a text from an anonymous number.

Anonymous: if peter parker goes anywhere near me, you will pay. she will pay. he will pay. you'll all pay. -n.o.

I shook my head and read it again. Who's initials were N.O.?

"A bald dude robbed a building and when I swung into stop him, he said that if I messed with him he'd hurt (Y/n). He knew her identity and mine," I said. Tony nodded and put his phone away.

"I assume that this man and the person that injected the stuff are of some relation. Thanks for coming kid, we'll take care of it from here," Tony said, turning on his heel and walking into his office.

Thank god (Y/n) was going to be okay. I decided to visit her at the hospital. There was one nearby, so I assumed that's where she was.

I swung from buildings and then arrived at the hospital. I hid behind a bush and changed into my normal clothes, and then walked in.

"Hello sir! Visiting?" The enthusiastic secretary asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Name?"

"(Y/n) (L/n). Oh! Or (Y/n) Stark," I said. I didn't know what identity Mr. Stark listed her as.

"(Y/n) (L/n) it is! She's in room 402. Here's your pass," she said, handing me a green slip of paper.

I smiled at her and walked over to the elevator. I pressed the 4th button and went up. I immediately saw her room and walked in.

"Hey (Y- Ned?" I asked. I saw Ned, Michelle, and Wanda in her room.

"Oh, hey Peter," (Y/n) said tiredly. I awkwardly waved and sat down. The room went silent right when I walked in. What were they talking about?

"Well, it looks like I gotta go," Wanda said, standing up.

"Yeah, uh, same," Michelle said, following Wanda out.

"Is this a Peter hate club or something?" I asked. Ned awkwardly laughed as I got up and sat closer to the bed (Y/n) was in.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Fine, I guess. Just tired," she said.

"So, (Y/n), do you want to do that on Sunday or Monday?" Ned asked, completely ignoring me.