15

(A/n: thank you guys so much for 1k reads!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh)

(Y/n)'s POV

For the past two weeks or so I've been focusing on myself and making myself happy. With all this shit with my dad, I just wanted to get away from it all.

I would go out flying at night and just feel the cool breeze through my (h/c) hair and look at the stars.

I haven't been paying attention to Peter and Bella, mainly because when I saw them together I just broke a little inside. I was talking to Erica about it, and she said that it's probably because I'm in love with Peter.

I denied this, but then I realized that I think I am. I decided just to not act on those feelings, since it would fuck up a lot.

I decided to just hang out with Peter by himself, since Bella wouldn't be out of the hospital until Saturday. The plan was that we meet at McDonald's around 3:00, and it was 2:00 at the time.

I decided to get ready, so I walked into my bathroom and fixed my hair. Then I did my makeup, which took about fifteen minutes.

I checked my phone and saw that it was 2:45. The McDonald's was only about five minutes away, so I just decided to leave now and get there a bit early.

"Happy? Can you drive me to McDonald's?" I asked Happy, who was sitting at the counter. He nodded and took me to the car.

I'm fine with every Avenger except for my dad. He's tried talking to me for the past two weeks, but I just shut him out. Who could blame me?

We arrived at McDonald's at exactly 2:50, so I thanked Happy and got out of the car. It was about to rain, so I quickly walked into the restaurant and found a booth close to the door.

I figured that it would be 10 minutes or so before Peter got here, so I decided to take out my phone and play some Temple Run.

"Temple Run? What year is this?" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Peter walk towards me.

"2012, actually. iCarly reruns still play and Disney Channel isn't complete assery," I said, putting my phone in my pocket. Peter laughed and sat across from me in the booth.

"How've you been?" I asked with a smile.

"Decent, I guess. School hasn't been that rough, but Bella has to stay in the hospital until Saturday. A test went wrong or something," he said. I nodded.

"That sucks. Hopefully she's okay. Do you want anything? I'm gonna go get a soda," I asked, motioning towards the front counter.

"Just a small fry. Here, let me pay," he said, pulling out his wallet.

"No, Peter, it's fine. My dad is Tony Stark, for God's sake," I said with a laugh. He blushed and put his wallet away, and I went up to the front to order.

"Welcome to McDonald's, can I take your order?" The dude asked, unenthusiastically.

"Just a medium (f/s) and a small fry," I said. He showed no emotion as he typed it into his computer.

"3 dollars and 53 cents," he said. I pulled out a five and handed it to him. He sighed as he put it in the cash register, then he handed me my change.

I stuffed it into my pocket as he gave me a cup. Thanking him, I walked over to the fountain. I filled it with (f/s), and then the fries were ready. I snatched them and walked back to the table, to see Peter texting someone.

"Here you go," I said, handing him his fries. He smiled and said his thank you's and started eating.

"You eat your fries dry?" I asked.