24

(Y/n)'s POV

After about five minutes of fighting Thanos, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Need help?" I turned around to see Erica, Joey, and Rosie.

"Where the fuck did you guys come from?" I asked, flinging Thanos to the other side of the field.

"Joey can teleport, remember?" Rosie asked.

"Y'all are idiots," we heard another voice say. We turned around to see Bella standing there, picking her nails.

"Bella?" Erica asked.

"I'm so confused," Joey said quietly.

"I learned some tricks from my good friend, Loki," She said.

"Wait. So that means you could be fake?" Rosie asked. Bella nodded. Suddenly, Rosie picked up a huge rock and threw it at Bella.

She fell over and yelled swear words at Rosie. I walked over to her and helped her up, only to see Thor fly into the scene, riding a huge bolt of thunder.

So much shit was going on at this point, that I had no idea what to pay attention to. I turned around to see the three girls beating up Bella.

"Woah woah woah! Calm down," I said.

"She lied to us, man! I'm mad!" Rosie yelled.

"Guys. Thanos is about to kill half the universe. We can focus on this later," I said.

"(Y/n) is right. Let's go," Erica said. We all ran over to where Thanos was, to see Steve pushing back his bigass gold gloved hand.

With a wave of my hand, Thanos was flung backwards. Vision was laying on the ground, and he had a hole in his head.

"Are we too late?" I asked, quietly. Steve looked at me with sad eyes. Thanos looked over to me and smirked, snapping his fingers.

"Guys?" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Joey fading into dust.

"Joey!" Rosie yelled, running over to Joey's disintegrating figure. Then, Rosie started fading away. Erica looked at Bella, who's eyes were pained.

"I'm sorry," Bella said, falling into the ground and fading into dust. Erica had tears streaming down her face, as she looked at her hands. They were slowly fading as well.

"Steve?" I heard. I turned around to see Bucky fading into dust and falling onto the ground. Steve ran over and looked at the ground, sobbing.

Thanos smiled at me and snapped again, making him disappear. I fell to my knees in shock. I couldn't believe what I just saw. I couldn't begin to explain how horrible this was.

"Kid.." Steve said. I just continued staring at the ground.

"(Y/n)..." I heard from behind me. I turned around to see my dad in his Iron Man suit. I got up and hugged him, sobbing into the armor.

"Oh, is poor little (Y/n) sad?" A deep voice asked from behind me. I opened my eyes to see that Thanos was in front of me. I narrowed my eyes and felt my hands become warm. Warm with power.

"You," I said, sniffing.

"Me?" Thanos asked, mocking me. He was still wearing that damn gauntlet, but now he was wearing armor.

I slightly hovered off the ground, feeling power surging from my body.

"Your little Peter is dead," he said with an angry voice. I felt more power surge from my hands and radiate from my body.

"Take it back," I said.

"Never," he said with a smirk. He stood up and walked past me, picking up my dad by his throat.

"Don't you dare!" I screamed.

"I'm gonna choke him like I choked that son of a bitch Loki!" Thanos yelled. I shot him with a ball of power, and he dropped my dad.

I didn't care what Peter did anymore. I just wanted him back. I wanted to be with him again. In his arms again. No matter what he did, I loved him.

Because love is like that.

No matter what they do, you still love them. Why?

Because love is electric. And love fuels.

I stomped up to Thanos and ripped that gauntlet off of his hand.

"Without this, you're nothing," I growled, smashing it to pieces. The stones fell out of it, and floated into the air.

"I'm going to kill you," I growled. Thanos stood up and chuckled. I shot him with a ball of power, something I had never done before. It seemed to be working, because he couldn't move.

"You're going to regret this," Thanos said, dying. I could tell he was getting weaker by the second. I kept shooting him and keeping him in the blast, even though I was starting to feel weak myself.

Suddenly, Thanos' eyes rolled back into his head. I stopped blasting, and he fell to the ground. I realized he was dead, and that I just killed the greatest being in the galaxy. I fell to my knees, feeling extremely weak and light headed.

"(Y/n!)" I saw Steve run towards me. My eyelids got heavy.

Third Person's POV

While (Y/n) struggled to stay awake, the people who had just faded into dust started appearing around her. First with Bella, then Bucky, then Rosie, then Joey, and then Erica. More people, who weren't even in Wakanda, started appearing. Including Peter.

"Oh my god! (Y/n)!" Peter yelled. He ran over to her, catching her in his arms, before she fell to the ground.

"Peter..." she said, reaching a hand up and touching his face.

"(Y/n).. please don't die on me. Please. I'm so sorry for everything. Please, just stay with me," he said quietly. Her breathing started to get a bit slower, and her eyes started to close.

"(Y/n) please! I love you. I need you. I can't live without you. Please, just stay," he said quietly, still holding her in his arms.

"Peter, I love you," (Y/n) said quietly. And with that, she closed her eyes.

"Kid, come on," Tony said, choking back tears. Tony picked up (Y/n), who was barely breathing. Peter sat on the ground, staring at the grass. Steve picked him up and followed Tony, and they went back to New York.