25

Peter's POV

After two days, we were all back to New York. (Y/n) was rushed to the hospital that Tony built in the tower, and I was finally able to visit her.

"It doesn't look good," the doctor said. I blinked back tears and walked into the room that (Y/n) was being kept in. She was asleep, and looked so different. She looked pale and weak, and it reminded me of how Bella was before she died.

Speaking of that, she's alive? I met up with her again after the "war". She didn't seem to happy with me, so I decided to just leave her be.

"(Y/n)?" I asked softly. She stirred, but didn't wake up. I wiped some tears from my eyes and got up, leaving the room.

I walked into her room and closed the door. Then, I broke down sobbing.

"I should've saved you. I could've saved you. If only I didn't fuck up. God! I'm such an idiot. I can't believe I let Ryan near you, let alone let him get in the way of our relationship. Please, just don't leave me," I said quietly, falling onto my knees. 

I cried into my hands for a good five minutes, before hearing the door open. I assumed it would just be Tony or Steve telling me that she was gone, so I didn't bother turning around.

"You mean that?" I heard. Wiping my tears, I turned around. I saw (Y/n) standing there with a cane, leaning against the door.

"Yes. Of course. I mean that, and I mean so much more, (Y/n). I love you," I said, not believing what I was seeing. She smiled and leaned more into the doorframe.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded and adjusted her stance.

"Self healing, remember?" She said with a weak smile. Tears poured out of my eyes as I walked over and hugged her.

"Ow," she said quietly. I pulled away and saw that she was still really weak, so I guided her to her bed and laid her down.

"Are you gonna be okay?" I asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. She nodded.

"Yeah. My powers are basically gone, but the doctor said that they would slowly come back," she explained, closing her eyes.

"Can you walk okay?"

"I might need a wheelchair for a bit. I tried using a cane, but my legs just hurt," she said, not opening her eyes.

"You did an incredible thing. You saved everyone. (Y/n), you saved the world," I said softly, playing with her hair. She smiled slightly.

She slowly got up, struggling a bit. She shifted so she was sitting next to me, and rested her head on my shoulder.

We sat like that for a while, until she lifted her head up and looked at me.

"Peter?" She asked.

"Hm?" I replied.

"I love you," she said softly. I smiled softly and kissed her, but soft. I didn't want to hurt her.

"I love you too," I said, pulling away.

Epilogue

(Y/n) and Peter were together for the rest of high school. Peter went away to a fancy science college, while (Y/n) stayed at Avengers tower, learning things from her fellow Avengers.

Her powers came back, but it took very long to get the full potential back up. The Avengers helped her and were patient with her.

When Peter and (Y/n) were 28 years old, Peter proposed. (Y/n) obviously said yes, and they had two children. Their names were Rosie and Erica. Twins.

They lived a happy life, being together for all of it.

Because that's how love is.

When you find your person, love is electric.

thank you for reading electric love !! i hope you enjoyed the story. i'm writing another peter parker x reader book soon, so check it out if you want! vote, comment, and follow if you want lol. thank you again for reading 💓💘💝💕

-silverurie