2

Ta'leah Jackson

I woke up to the sound of banging on the front door. I huffed and got up out the bed and made my way towards the door. I looked through the peep hole to see Jania tapping her foot against the cold pavement. I opened the door with a big smile on my face. She looked me up and down before rolling her eyes.

"You're not even dressed. I told you to be ready by nine and it's already-"

"Shut up. I fell asleep." I pulled her inside. She looked like she wanted to say something but she didn't.

"I don't understand how you have the biggest house on the block." Jania looked around changing the subject.

"My mom owns this company that makes..." I stopped walking up the stairs to think, "I don't even know."

"Hurry up and get dressed so we can go damn." Jania sat down on one of the many sofas they had in the living room and pulled out her phone.

"Don't get slapped." I muttered loud enough for her to hear me before walking into my bedroom.

I pulled out a random outfit from out my walk in closet and made my way towards the bathroom so I can take a shower. After I got out the shower and had put on my clothes, I flat ironed my hair and put on my lashes.

"You done yet?" Jania knocked on the door with a big huff. She damn near burned the door down with her hot ass breath.

I opened the door and walked straight pass her to put on my red bottoms.

"Now I'm done." I turned around with a smile. She looked me up and down again before nodding her head.

⬇️

"Damn it's packed." Jania pulled into a parking lot of some club.

"Bitch you said we were going to a party not a club." I scrunched my nose at her.

"Same thing." Jania shrugged her shoulders before getting out leaving me behind. I got out her Impala and chased after her. She was already in line talking to some dude in front of her. This line was long as I don't know what and my feet are starting to hurt. Then all of a sudden I heard laughing coming from behind us. I saw a group of boys, at least five of 'em. But one had stood out...

"Kd!" I yelled catching his attention. He stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Queen Leah?" He smiled before running towards me to give me a hug.

"Oh lawd." I heard Jania mumbled as me and Kd hugged each other, "Y'all just saw each other not too long ago."

"Shut'cho nappy headed ass up." Kd mugged her before letting me go.

"C'mon Leah, you'on gotta wait in dis' long ass line." Joe grabbed my hand leading me to the front.

"What about Jania?" I looked behind us. Jania was standing there looking stupid before stomping her foot.

"She gone' eventually get in." Joe shrugged his shoulders before talking to the bald headed bouncer.
Eventually he let us in the club causing Kd to let out a big scream.

"Shut up for' I knock them glasses off ya' face." Boomer shoved him. I quickly looked back at Kd to see him wearing his old glasses.

"Why didn't you wear your contacts?" I asked him as Three led us to the VIP section. Don't ask me how he did it, I guess he got connects.

"I lost them." Kd mumbled before walking away towards some stripper and started throwing pennies at her. I shook my head and laughed before making way towards the bar.