34

Ta'Leah Jackson

My eyes fluttered open making me sigh. I was having a bad ass dream abo-

"You're finally awake." I heard a raspy voice beside me. I turned to the side to see Kentrell looking at me then looked back down.

 I turned to the side to see Kentrell looking at me then looked back down

I tried to get up and run but I couldn't. I looked down to see I was tied down to a chair. I smacked my lips and tried to kick my legs out the rope. Once I figured I wasn't getting out no time soon I looked up at Kentrell.

He had a knife and a gun in his hands while smiling. He looked up at me before saying, "You want me to stab you to death or just shoot you so you can die quicker?"

"W-what?" I stuttered scared. I broke eye contact with him and started looking around the room. "How did I even get here?" I mumbled to myself making sure he didn't hear me.

"You don't remember I told you I'll kill yo' ass if you leave with my child." He got up walking towards me, "I guess you didn't take me serious because you kept her away from me for two fucking years!" His voice got louder with each word that came out his mouth.

My eyes widened once I realized what he was talking about. "Au'lani!" I yelled trying to get up. "Calm yo ass down." He rolled his eyes.

"B-but my baby. I need to see if she's alright." I said almost on the verge of tears.

He chuckled at me before saying, "Even though she flew out the window because of your reckless driving, she's alright."

I ignored him and still tried to get out of the seat. "Guh' didn't I fucking say calm yo ass down." He pushed me roughly back in to the seat.

I scrunched my face up looking him up and down. "The fuck wrong with you?"

He ignored me and raised the knife up in the air before he could bring it down to my chest Sherhonda walked in. Kentrell quickly hid the knife and gun in his pants before they could see it.

"What she doing tied up?" Sherhonda asked looking at me. Kentrell stayed quiet thinking of an answer before replying.

"We were tryna get out freaky on, damn mama." He lied trying to sound aggravated.

"Ohhh kay. I'll just go back in the room with my grand baby." Sherhonda said before walking out.

Kentrell rolled his eyes walking behind me untying the ropes letting me free. I quickly got up getting ready to run in the same direction Sherhonda went but he grabbed my shoulder pulling me back.

"You are not to leave this house." He mumbled gripping my shirt tightly before letting it go.

"Why?" I asked before he could walk away. He turned around smacking his lips, "Because there's paparazzi outside."

I shrugged my shoulders going the same way Sherhonda went. I opened the door to see Au'lani laying down on the bed sleep while Sherhonda sat down next to her rubbing her curls down.

I walked closer to see Au'lani with a scratch over her forehead and tiny bruise on her cheek. Hmp. I'm surprised she doesn't have as much bruises as I expected.

I gently picked her up and placed her head in my chest. "Unt un. What'chu doing baby?" Sherhonda asked loudly. I ignored her and walked towards the front door. As soon as I opened the door I saw nothing but flashing lights.

"What's going on?" Somebody asked me while cameras still flashed in my face.

"What do you mean what's going on?" I scrunched my face up covering Au'lani's face with my hand.

"With NBA Youngboy!" One of them yelled.

"The fans wanna know!"

"We've been out here for three hours trying to get a hold of NBA Youngboy."

I heard the door opened before getting yanked back. "Oh there he is!" One of them yelled as somebody still held on to my shirt with a tight grip.

"Come on, the fans wanna know." The lady pleaded. Kentrell threw up his middle finger before slamming the door shut locking it. "I thought I told yo ass not to go outside today." He turned around looking at me.

I shrugged my shoulders once again while still hanging on to Au'lani. He noticed I was holding Au'lani causing him to smack his lips.

"Gimme my baby. You not finna leave with ha." He mumbled reaching for her but I backed away from him. He pinched his nose before looking back up at me, "Please." He mumbled.

I hesitantly handed her over to him watching him kiss her forehead. My phone buzzed in my pocket making me furrow my eyebrows. I pulled out my phone looking at the message.

832-968-5791

I thought I told you to keep Au'lani away from him?

Who do you think texted Ta'Leah that message?

I did not want this chapter to go like this but I'm too lazy to rewrite it. But loooook

i done got thick as hell over this summer💀 i swea i didn't have no type of booty back then... i was seriously built like a pencil

But anywho, anybody wanna text, facetime or play iMessage games?

I'm friendly asf by the way🙃 i don't bite