26

Ta'Leah Jackson

Ta'Leah Jackson

"I don't care. Put it on my YouTube channel." I told Brandon stepping out of the booth.

"You sure? Don't you want me to edit it-"

"No just upload it damn." I rolled my eyes sitting next to Kentrell. He was texting somebody on his phone occasionally looking up nodding his head when I spit something hard.

"Who you texting?" I tried to look over his shoulder. He turned his phone off turning his head smiling at me.

"So what we gone name our son?" He placed his hand on my stomach. My belly was still flat except for the tiny budge since I was only about two weeks pregnant.

"Son?" Brandon turned around in his seat facing us, "Leah you didn't tell me you was having a baby."

"Because it ain't none of yo business dawg." Kentrell mugged him making me mush his head. He then turned the other way pulling out his phone typing away so I couldn't be able to see.

"Don't mind him. And the reason I didn't tell you is because I just found out today that I was pregnant." I told Brandon. He nodded his head smiling before walking towards me giving me a side hug.

"Congratulations." He clapped his hands sitting back down, "You gone let me be the god farther?"

"Nigga no." Kentrell looked up from his phone sending Brandon a mean glare.

"Stop being mean." I punched his shoulder making him groan. I stood up stretching before grabbing my purse.

"I'll talk to you later." I waved at Brandon walking towards the door, "Come on Kentrell."

"Aye we might have a hit tonight." Brandon said behind me as me and Kentrell stepped out the door.

"Maybe." I shrugged my shoulders playing along. Ain't no way I'm going to go viral over night. That'll be a miracle if that actually happens but it won't.

"Kendell said to pick him up from his date at Golden Corral." Kentrell said as we got into my truck driving off.

I nodded my head continuing to drive towards where the GPS directed me to go. Once I pulled up in the parking lot of Golden Corral Kentrell got out saying he'll go get Kendell.

I nodded my head turning up the radio as Nicki Manaj played through the speakers. A knock on my window scared me almost making me jump out the seat. I turned my head to see a familiar light skinned boy.

I turned down the radio and slowly rolled down my window, "Yes" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I was wondering if you could buy my mixtape." He held up something in his hand with a smile on his face. He had a deep voice that I heard from somewhere. I stared at him for a little while longer before something clicked.

"You're the same dude from the Bahamas." I smiled at him, "Do you remember me?"

He squinted his eyes at me before nodding his head laughing, "Oh yeah. You was that pretty ass girl I was tryna sit by."

I blushed turning my head to find my purse. I reached in the back seat and grabbed my purse before pulling out my wallet. "So how much is it?"

"Um just five dollars." He smiled showing his pretty white teeth. I pulled out a five and handed it to him. He gave me his mixtape before walking away. I stuffed it in my purse as Kentrell and Kendell jumped in.

"Hey sis." Kendell hugged me from behind as I started to drive out the parking lot.

"Hey little bro. So how was your date?" 

"It was aight until she opened ha' mouf'. Man ha' breath smelled like straight ass." Kendell shook his head.

I didn't even bother fussing at him instead I busted out laughing. Kendell started laughing too hitting his hand on the seat. I looked over at Kentrell to see him staring out the window with a mean look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I scrunched my eyebrows together before looking back at the road.

He shrugged his shoulders tossing the to-go box in my lap with an attitude. He must've lost his damn mind.

"The hell wrong with you." I turned the car into the drive way cutting off the engine. He ignored me and got out the car with Kendell.

I grabbed the box and followed after them into the house. I locked the door behind me and walked to Kentrell who was typing away on his phone while leaning against the counter.

"Kentrell." I whined wrapping my arms around him but he pushed me away.

"Go hug on yo' otha' nigga." He said harshly still typing away on his phone.

"What are you talking about?" I placed my hand on my hip looking at him side ways. He slid his phone in his pocket looking up at me.

"So now you acting like you wasn't just talking to that same light skinned ass nigga from the Bahamas." He got up in my face.

"First off all you better move your dent headed ass back before I slap the fuck out'chu." I said calmly even though I was boiling on the inside. "And that boy only wanted me to buy his mixtape stupid." I added.

"Shut tha' fuck up wit' all dat' lying. You was tryna' be a hoe-"

I slapped him dead in his face making him step back a little bit. "Don't you ever disrespect me like that again!" I yelled pushing his chest.

He stared at me for awhile before putting back on his shoes. "Come on Kendell!" He yelled pulling out his phone before calling somebody.

Kendell came rushing down the stairs looking confused until he saw Kentrell walking out the door.

"Bye sis." He waved at me before running out the door before I could even say anything.

I sighed sitting down on the stool putting my head in my hands letting out a big breath.

I'm baaaaack‼️

Excuse any mistakes 💀

Go read my other NBA Youngboy book called Kidnapped 🙃

What's ya favorite color?

Mines blue💙