Chapter 1

Leah's POV

*edited*

Today was just like any other day. I woke up beside my handsome boyfriend of three years. Trevor and I met in our senior year of high school, and it was love at first sight.

We hit off right from the start. And before I knew it, we were graduated and living together. I own a small cafe with my best friend Corina, who has been my friend since birth.

Trevor, works at a restaurant as a head chef, and girl let me tell you, my man can COOK! Together we live very comfy lives.

There's always been something I've wanted to do, I have always wanted a family and to get married. There's only one person whose kept me from that..

Trevor.

We may be in love and living together, but anytime I bring up the subject of marriage he quickly shuts it down, and leaves no room for arguments. I just brush it off and figure I can coax him into it one day.

I rolled over and cuddled into Trevor, and he woke up. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning, Trev" I said reaching up to kiss him.

He kissed me back and smiled. "Morning baby"

I cuddled into him, and I felt him kiss my cheeks, then my neck, sucking on my sweet spot.

I let out a soft moan and felt his hands grip my waist a little harder. Before I knew it our clothes were off and we made love on the bed.

There's nothing like starting the morning off with a bang.. literally.

After going a couple rounds we got up and showered. We got ready for the day, and went downstairs into our kitchen.

I made some toast and coffee while he did the eggs and sausage.

We sat down and ate breakfast before we left separately.

"Bye baby, love you!" He said giving me a kiss.

"Bye, I love you!"

〰️〰️〰️

I arrived at work around 9:30 and started preparing dishes and food for when we open. Everyday before opening Corina and I always bake and clean up.

I walked into the cafe and put my purse in the back and put on an apron. I saw Corina walk in happy.

"Hey L, you look happy today!" She giggled.

"I could say the same about you Cor! What's up with you?" I asked arching a brow.

"Oh nothing.. just got some loving from your brother!" She giggled mischievously.

"Oh eww! I don't want to hear about you and my brother getting freaky!" I scrunched my nose up in disgust.

She laughed and put her hair up in a ponytail.

"So.. how are you and dick face doing?" She asked.

"Corina his name is Trevor.. and we're fine." I sighed

"Doesn't sound fine.. still doesn't want to get married?"

"No.. but it's fine.. I don't need to get married." I said unconvincing as I rolled dough.