Chapter 16

Leah's POV

*edited*

2 weeks till my due date

Ever since that day at the cafe two weeks ago, it's been radio silent and nobody has heard a word from Trevor. Not that any of us are complaining.

We finally have everything set up and all the extra clothes have been either folded or hung up. My hospital bag is all packed and we have her first outfit all picked out.

I'm so close to my due date. I'm almost there and I'm so happy! Since we are all ready for her in two weeks we decided to help out Corina. We went shopping with her and helped her get her hospital bag ready.

Parker and Justin want us to relax and take it easy, so they are taking over the cafe until after we have our babies.

At first we were against it because it's our pride and joy, but now we're grateful because we really do need to relax.

Right now we are eating a bunch of Chinese food and watching Teen Wolf. Oh my gosh I love Dylan O'Brien! So hot! You know, actually every guy in this show is hot!

It's like when they were auditioning people a requirement was that you needed to be hot. Even the girls were all hot.

Corina and I used to fight over the guys but now we have it settled. I get Stiles, Derek, Liam, and Peter. Corina gets the twins, Scott, and Jackson.

We are totally obsessed with this show and aren't ashamed! We get so into it that we always end up throwing food or a pillow at the TV when we get pissed. Or when we get all excited or giddy we squel and shake each other.

One time Parker and Justin walked in and saw us, and they just dropped off our food and left.

〰️〰️〰️

Corina and I were in the middle of watching our show when I had to go pee. So I got up and went to the bathroom and when I got back I had a big pain in my stomach.

I stopped and winced from the pain and then I felt something wet. When I looked down I saw water on the floor.

My water just broke..

What no no no! Not now! It's early!

"CORINA!!!" I yelled in pain.

She waddled over to me as fast as she could. Once she saw me her eyes went wide.

"Oh my god, come on L we have to go to the hospital!" She said trying to stay calm, but I knew she was freaking out.

"No I can't without Parker!"

"Don't worry I'll call him in the car!"

And with that we left for the hospital. She called Parker and Justin and they said they would meet us at the hospital. He also said he'd grab my hospital bag.

When we got there Corina pulled up a wheelchair for me and called a doctor. When we got to the room Dr. Kelly walked in.

"Hi Leah, looks like the baby decided to come early. Okay I'm gonna see how dilated you are."