Chapter 2

Leah's POV

*edited*

Right now, Corina and I are in the waiting room of the clinic. To say that I'm nervous would be a huge understatement.

"Leah Myers" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called.

Corina and I got up and followed the nurse into a room and I sat on the bed.

We had to wait in there until the doctor came in. We heard a knock on the door and a woman walked in.

"Hi Leah, I'm Dr. Kelly and I'll be your doctor from here until your delivery" she said smiling. We shook hands.

"Hi, this is my best friend and sister in law Corina" I said pointing towards her.

They shook hands and my appointment started. She took my blood, asked a few questions like what I ate and my blood type was and what I weighed.

"Okay I'm gonna need you to lie back so I can start your ultrasound" she said.

I laid back on the bad and lifted my shirt up a little. She put on some cold gel on my belly which made me wince from the cold.

She took the wand thing and started moving around my belly and then I heard the most beautiful sound ever.. my baby's heart beat. I looked on the screen, and she pointed out what was my baby.. and it looked like a blob.

"Well by the looks of it, I'd say you are 8 weeks pregnant, congratulations!" She smiled and took a picture of my baby.

"I have to ask though Leah, will the father be joining us or are you doing this alone?" The doctor asked.

"Honestly, I have no clue" I sighed.

She gave me a sympathetic smile and with that my appointment was over.

Corina and I scheduled an appointment in two weeks and left.

"Oh my gosh I'm gonna be an aunt! I'm so excited! You're gonna be a great mom L!" She said engulfing me in a hug.

"You know, I was scared before but now that I have you guys and I've heard my baby's heart beat, I know I can do this!" I said giddy.

"Are you going to tell Trevor?" She asked making me frown.

That was one thing I thought about all night and I knew.. I had to tell him.

"Yeah I am, just not today." I said smiling sadly.

We drove to the store so we could pick up some groceries. And we both split up so I would get the food items and she would get the non food items.

I was walking down the frozen food section when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oomph, I'm so sorry!" I said regaining my balance.

The stranger turned around and he looked furious, but his face softened when he saw me.

"Hey, don't worry about it" he said flashing the most amazing smile ever.

"A-are you sure? You have to be pissed at me!" I said nervously.

"How could I be mad at such a gorgeous girl like you?" He said winking. "I'm Parker" he said sticking out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Leah" I shook his hand.

"Well Leah, can I get your number? I'd like to see you later" he said holding out his hand for my phone.

I gave him my phone and he gave me his. We gave each other's phones back.

"I'll see you around pretty girl" he said before walking away.

〰️〰️〰️

Corina and I got back home about an hour ago and we have been clearing out a spare room to turn into a nursery.

"You know, I hope you have a girl!" Corina said looking at me.

"What, why?" I asked laughing.

"Well, so I can spoil her by buying her girly things and taking her to do ballet or dance, I really want a niece!" She said getting excited at the thought.

"Well if you want a girl so badly, why don't you try for one?" I said nudging her jokingly.

"Girl I'm trying" she said and quickly covered her mouth realizing what she just said.

"What! You've been trying!?" I asked my eyes going wide.

"Um.. haha, yeah, for about 4 months now." She said rubbing her arm nervously.

"Wait, what if you're pregnant when I am? We could go through this together!" I said jumping.

She just laughed at my reaction.

"Girl go upstairs now and make a baby! Go tap that ass!" I said slapping her butt.

"Wha- Leah stop! Not with you here!" She said blushing.

"Oh please like you haven't done it while I was here." I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Look, let's just focus on you and your baby okay? Besides, have you talked to 'he who shall not be named'"? She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"No, but I texted him to meet me at the cafe at noon tomorrow." I said nervously.

"Don't worry, it'll be okay, plus, I'll be there in the backroom just in case he turns into a dick" she said giving me a sharp look.

"Thank you sis, I appreciate it" I said smiling sweetly.

After that we both ate dinner and went to bed.

I'm so scared for tomorrow but I know one thing for damn sure, I am never getting back with that douche.

〰️〰️〰️

End of chapter 2

Please comment your thoughts

Thank you ❤️