Chapter 22

Leah's POV

Parker and I got back from our honeymoon last night. I had so much fun and I loved our little getaway from life.

We went sight seeing, swam in the ocean, met some of the locals, and my absolute favorite activity.. we had lots and lots of sex.

I swear we both just couldn't stop, and let me tell you, that boy has energy equivalent to the energizer bunny!

Not that I'm complaining.

We got home way too late to see Kinsley so we decided we'd meet up with Mia for lunch and see her then.

We also got to talking on our honeymoon and decided it's time to go house hunting today.

Where we're at now is nice, but it isn't a home for us. Before it was Parker's place and now we want to turn it into a home for our family.

We want to have at leave four kids, but we don't want anymore until Kinsley is one. Which means she'll be almost two when her sibling is here. We had it all planned out.

I was sitting on our bed looking through Zillow for homes. I had three saved so far and I set up appointments to go see them.

We had a checklist of things our home needed, and a big necessity was a big back yard.

I heard the shower turn off and Parker came out in just a towel. I shut my computer and put it on my bedside table.

I sat there checking him out before crawling across the bed and standing on my knees and pulling him to me.

"Hey baby.. you know.. we don't have to be at the restaurant for another.. half hour?" I said seductively.

He arched an eyebrow at me "Oh really?.. well I guess if we have time to" he said dramatically.

I smirked and pulled his towel off before pulling him to me and kissing him.

He quickly pulled my dress off and we sure did stay busy for the next half hour.

We made it to the restaurant ten minutes late. And we saw Mia at a table with Kinsley. I quickened my pace and reached them.

"Mia!" I exclaimed.

"Damn, took you two long enough!" She huffed but hugged me.

I quickly scooped up my baby girl and kissed her cheeks. She started giggling and squeeling happily.

"Oh hi my baby girl! Mama missed you so much! Oh I love you Kins!" I cooed.

Parker came over to us and scooped her from my arms and kissed her cheeks too.

We all sat down and I put Kinsley in my lap. We sat there getting caught up with Mia.

"So, I actually have some news I've been wanting to share with you guys," Mia started.

"What's up Mia?" I asked curiously.

She bit her lip and sighed before continuing.

"I got offered a job in Nampa to do some marketing there and I've thought a lot about this, and I accepted!" She said excited.

"Mia that's amazing! You've always talked about doing this, I'm so happy for you!" Parker said getting up and hugging his sister.

"Congrats Mia, I'm proud of you." I said softly.

"Thanks guys, now, since I have nothing else to do today.. I'm coming house hunting with you" she said, leaving no room for negotiation.

We all finished eating lunch and Mia paid for it before we could object to it.

We walked out to our Subaru and put Kinsley's car seat from Mia's car back into ours. I strapped her in and we headed to the first house we wanted to look at.

It was a four bedroom three bathroom suburban home. I loved the kitchen but the backyard was too small and so were the rooms.

~~~

We spent all afternoon looking at houses and they were all very nice, but none of them screamed home to us yet.

We called it a day and came back home. Parker went to put Kinsley to bed while I decided to give Justin a call.

The phone rang a couple times before he answered.

"Hello?" He answered sounding tired.

"Hey big bro, you okay?"

"Oh, hey Leah. Yeah I'm okay. Bently hasn't been sleeping through the night yet so I'm a little exhausted." He said kind of slurred.

"Oh sorry dude. I'll call you back tomorrow, just wanted to check in with you and Corina. Love you!" I said quickly.

"Love you too sis, I'm happy you're back"

After that we hung up and I went into the kitchen making a quick dinner with what we had.

I found egg noodles and started boiling some water for it. I took out parmesan cheese, pepper, garlic, salt, and chicken.

I quickly put the noodles in the water and baked the chicken. After that was done I cubed the chicken and drained the water.

I threw the chicken and noodles together and dumped parmesan cheese in to mixing it all together.

By the time I finished Parker walked into the kitchen in just sweats and his hair wet. Douche took a shower without me.. dang it.

"Smells good baby, thank you!" He said kissing my cheek and taking the bowl of noodles I served up for him.

I smiled and we say down eating our dinner together. We were both exhausted from the day we had and all the traveling we've done.

"How long do you think it's going to take to find our home?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure baby, but we'll find one. Our home is out there somewhere."

"I hope it doesn't take forever, I can't wait for the next chapter of our life" I smiled leaning in and kissing him.

"Me too hon, me too."

After dinner I showered and got ready for bed. We found a few more houses to look at, a few were a little out of our price range but we were hoping if we loved the house enough we could negotiate the price down.

I got into bed after shutting off the lights. I snuggled into Parker, laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.

~~~

End of chapter 22!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Comment your thoughts!

Thanks for reading!

❤️