Chapter 20

Leah's POV

*edited*

It's been two months since we won the trial against Trevor. We haven't seen or heard from him since, thankfully.

Parker and I wanted to get married, but we decided to wait until our princess would be okay without us. She's two months old now and a complete blessing.

I got her to smile for the first time last week and she hasn't stopped since. And she has Parker wrapped around her little finger already. He hasn't left her side that much. She's a total daddy's girl.

Now, we are finally having our wedding tomorrow at the garden. We made sure to book it months ago. Our wedding plus the reception will both actually take place in the garden. It's so big and beautiful that it will work. We are bringing big beautiful tents to set up and get ready in. We have this all planned out perfectly.

We've been planning, well, Corina, Lily, Mia, and I have been planning our wedding. We got all of our dresses, even baby girls. We got all the tuxes, we picked out our cake, the rings, the tables and glasses, the champagne. Everything! The only thing Parker is in charge of is the song for our first dance and where our honeymoon will be.

We decided that since we don't want to be away from our daughter too long that we are gonna take a 5 day honeymoon trip. Kinsley will be with Mia and her grandparents while we're gone.

〰️〰️〰️

"Okay girlie, you and baby J are staying with me tonight so that I can make sure you'll be getting your beauty sleep!" Mia said sternly.

"You do realize I have a two month old daughter right? There's no way I'm going to be getting a shit ton of sleep!" I said giggling.

"Well tough, now go pack a bag for you and your angel. I'll have Parker watch her so I can help you." She said before skipping off to get Parker.

Man that girl is something else. I love her.

I was sitting on the couch playing peek a boo with Kinsley when I saw Parker come down.

"Hey baby, how are my girls?" He said coming over and giving me a quick kiss before picking up Kinsley.

"Your girls are doing good, how's daddy doing?" I asked winking at him

"Good, I'm gonna miss you two tonight. But it'll just make me even more excited to see you tomorrow!" He said in between giving Kinsley kisses on her cheeks.

I giggled and walked upstairs and helped pack an overnight bag. Kinsley's had much more than mine, but that cause most of it were diapers. That girl can poop I'll tell ya!

We finished packing an hour later and I walked downstairs and saw the cutest thing. Parker had our daughter in his lap and everytime he would give her a kiss she would start smiling and wiggle. It was so cute!

"Alright baby, we gotta go!" I said coming over and handing him the car seat.

He pouted but put Kinsley in it. He gave her one last kiss before turning to me. Mia left to put all our bags into her car.

Parker wrapped his arms around me and started kissing me. He started on my neck then made his way to my lips. It turned into a full blown make out session.