Chapter 11

Leah's POV

*edited*

Corina and I met Lily for shopping over a week ago. We hit it off right away. We talked about our families and then started bouncing name ideas for our babies off of each other.

We got a lot of shopping done that day, and I think I'm going to be good for awhile now.

We found out she has a son, he's 2 years old. She's also been married to her husband for 3 years now, his name's Jeramy.

She invited us over for brunch and that's what we're getting ready for now. She's having more people over, and she wants us to meet her friends.

I felt like dressing up today, so I am wearing a pink sundress, my laced sandals, and I wore my friendship necklace Corina bought me a few years back.

I put on some light makeup and headed downstairs. I saw Parker sitting on the couch in a white button up shirt, and dark faded jeans. Even the simplest outfit, he made it look sexy. Damn I can't believe he's mine.

He looked up from his phone and smiled as he made his way over to me.

"Damn pretty girl, you look amazing!" He said looking me up and down. He leaned in and kissed me.

"So do you handsome." I told him winking.

We left for Lily's house which wasn't too far from here, only a ten minute drive. In the car, I connected my phone to the stereo and played my music, or should I say, Parker's music.

When it came on he had a small grin on his face. But it got even bigger when I started singing.

(Any song that I say is Parker's isn't, I'm just using other artists music)

"I am brave, I am bruised, I am who I'm meant to be, THIS IS ME!" I sung out with all my heart.

I just heard Parker chuckle next to me. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Damn baby, you sing it better than I do!" He winked as we pulled up to Lily's house.

As soon as Parker helped me out I saw Lily run out of her house towards me.

"LEAH!!!" She tackled me in a hug.

"Oh my god you are glowing girl! You look amazing!" She gushed making me blush.

"Okay, okay, enough before you steal my girl" Parker joked pulling me to his side.

Lily just sent him a playful glare as we walked into her house with her. Her home is very cosy. She had pictures hanging up everywhere.

"Lily, your home is beautiful"

"Thanks girl, now come, everyone is out back!" She said pulling us back there.

When we got to the backyard, there were a lot of people back there. I saw Corina and Justin by the pool flirting, typical.

Just then two people walked up to Lily. And they hugged. Lily brought them over to me and Parker.

"Leah, Parker, these are my friends Kasey and Louis. Guys these are my new friends that I made last week." Lily gushed introducing us.

"Oh my you're just so darn cute! How far along are you?" Kasey asked me.

"I'm 6 months almost 7." I gushed rubbing my belly and Parker had his arms wrapped around me holding my belly.

"Oh my you're almost to the end! You must be estatic!" She said.

"Oh we are, we can't wait to hold our little princess!" I smiled looking at my belly than at Parker.

"Okay I have some more friends I want you to meet!" Lily said motioning for us to follow her.

"It was nice meeting you guys" Parker said nicely then walked away.

Parker and I met quite a few people, including Lily's son and husband. Her little boy was so cute and it just made me even more excited for our baby.

Around 3 o'clock we left so we could just go home and relax. The brunch was a lot of fun, and we made a ton of new friends.

As we finished brushing our teeth and got into bed Parker looked over at me and smiled.

"Baby, guess what?" He said.

Uh oh, this makes me nervous.

"What?" I said nervously.

"I'm having a concert here and in Boise for the next two days as kind of a 'hey I'm still here and making music', and I want you to come with me so I can introduce you to everyone. So what do you say baby?" He asked stroking my arm and resting his hand on my belly.

I just broke out a huge grin on my face.

"Yes! Of course I'll go with you! Do you know how long I've been wanting to hear you sing!?" I exclaimed jumping onto his lap so that I'm straddling him now.

"I know baby, and now you will!" He said kissing me lightly. And then our kiss got deeper and heated.

It went from a kiss to a full blown make out session. I tugged on his hair earning a moan from him which made me smile.

"Pretty girl we have to stop before I can't control myself anymore" he said pulling back and winking.

"Hmm, okay" I said shrugging my shoulders. I gave him a quick peck and laid back down on the bed.

"Wait, that's it? Just a peck? Now you're just being cruel." He said pouting.

"Oh honey, don't worry, you'll get more later. Love you goodnight!" I said chirpily before rolling over and turning off the light.

I heard him huff and then wrap his arms around me. It didn't take long before I dosed off into a deep sleep.

〰️〰️〰️

End of chapter 11!

Lily in picture above!

Comment your thoughts!

Thanks for reading!

❤️