Chapter 15

Leah's POV

*edited*

4 weeks till my due date

I'm so glad that my baby is almost here! Just a few more weeks. I've started freaking out a little bit. I am scared that we won't have enough of everything.

We have tons of diapers, bottles, blankets, bibs, clothes, and binkies. But I still feel like it's not enough. I've been reading about newborns and they apparently poop a lot! And they have to be fed every 3-4 hours!

My boobs are gonna be so sore! I decided that in case the worst happens, I want to have formula ready on hand.

So today Parker and I are going to Target to get some. We decided to sleep in today, and save up as much energy we can before our princess is here.

I'm putting my finishing touches on my hair when Parker comes in and wraps his arms around me cradling my bump.

He starts kissing my neck going up towards me face. I turn around and smash my lips onto his. We stood there kissing for awhile before we pulled away to take a breath.

"Damn baby, you look amazing today." He said checking me out, which caused me to blush.

"Oh thank you handsome." I said kissing his cheek and leaving to get shoes.

I sat on the bed and gave my shoes to him to put on me. I haven't been able to put my shoes on for a couple months now. So Parker is always helping me, and when he's not here, flip flops are my friend.

When he finished putting my shoes on he helped me up and I thanked him. He's been the best throughout my whole pregnancy.

I've never been so in love with a man before, not even with Trevor. This love I feel for Parker is deep, and I know we were meant to be.

Soul mates even, as cheesey as that sounds.

I can't wait to marry him, and have babies with him, that'll have his features. Don't get me wrong, I love my baby girl, but to have a baby that will have his ocean blue eyes, and honey brown locks. All though, I can already tell this baby will have his personality. They both are very hyper and move a lot.

We left for the store but stopped and got smoothies first. Gotta stay refreshed when going out!

We finally got to Target and it wasn't too busy there. We had to stop a couple times to take pictures with fans, but other than that it was fine.

We finally got to the formula section and we got a couple things of it. We then went over to the baby section and were looking at clothes, hats, and shoes.

"Oh my, babe come look at this!" I yelled to Parker making come over pretty quick.

I held up a onesie that was all pink and had a tutu attached to it. And it said daddy's little girl on it.

"Pretty girl we have to get this!" He said smiling like a fool.

I just nodded and put it in the cart. We got a whole bunch of clothes, binkies, bottles, lids, formula, hats, and shoes for our little princess.

When we got back in the car I felt my phone buzz. I looked and saw that it was a text from Corina.

Corina: L, you need to get to the cafe ASAP!

Me: okay okay, calm down I'll be there soon!

I wonder what the heck was going on. I told Parker to go there and when we got there I got out of the car pretty fast.

I went inside and I heard shouting, as I got closer I saw Trevor yelling at my brother, and he looked drunk.

That can't be good. I started walking through the crowd and was now in the middle with them, and Parker right behind me.

"Trevor, you need to leave! You're not welcome here!" Justin said trying to stay calm.

"Fuck you Justin! She's carrying MY child! If I want to see her I can!" He yelled trying to get by him.

"Trevor stop!" Everyone stopped what they're doing and turned to me.

"Leah fi-"

"Get out Trevor!" He looked pissed when I said this.

"Come on Leah, you know you want me!" He said taking steps towards me.

Parker stood in front of me protectively. And Trevor stopped where he was and rolled his eyes. He was about to say something but I beat him to it.

"Trevor, get out or so help me God I will call the cops! Now get out! And don't act like you care about my baby!" And with that Justin and Parker pulled him out of the cafe.

Trevor stopped and looked at me with an evil glint in his eyes "This isn't over Leah." And with that he was gone.

Parker and Justin followed just to make sure he really left.

Corina embraced me in a hug, which I really needed. Why can't that guy just go away?? Seeing how his behavior is I don't ever want my baby girl around him.

I looked it up, and I can actually put Parker's name on my birth certificate, so he won't have to adopt her. I want to make sure that Trevor never gets the chance to be around my little girl.. ever!

Parker and Justin came back in and we all just got in a group hug. Today was an amazing day until now. Damn him.

We all decided to go out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I love their bread rolls!! And the butter for them are honestly to die for!

Dinner brought us back into our good moods. We sat there joking and talking about our futures.

We finally called it and went home around ten o'clock. Once we got home I got in the shower, after that I put on Parker's shirt and a pair of shorts.

I brushed my teeth and finally got into bed and cuddled into Parker. We watched a few movies before we fell asleep.

I can't wait for my baby to be here.. but what Trevor said still lingered in my head and made me worried about what he was going to do.

This isn't over Leah

〰️〰️〰️

End of chapter 15

Comment your thoughts!

Thanks for reading!

❤️