HAIR LIKE FIRE

__________ ・゚: *・゚:* __________

MAYBE WE COULD

001. Hair like fire

__________ ・゚: *・゚:* __________

"WHERE DID I PUT IT?" mike yelled to himself as he desperately searched for his swim shorts

"WHERE DID I PUT IT?" mike yelled to himself as he desperately searched for his swim shorts. now that school was out and it was getting unbelievably scorching the party agreed it would be best to hang out at hawkins community pool.

at last mike found his shorts oddly lying on the picture of the party at the snow ball. mike examined it closely smiling to himself thinking how fun and perfect that night was.

suddenly, the door busted open revealing nancy who was clearly annoyed with waiting on her brother, "mike hurry up! i only offered you a ride if you didn't take forever."

mike rolled his eyes and grabbed his bag "I coming! Jesus". nancy rolled her eyes in return and jerked her head motioning to mike that it was time to get going.

they went down the stairs and met karen in the kitchen laughing in the phone, "i'm just as excited as you are, oh hold on" she said as she looked up at her children.

"where do you two think you're going?" mike took a deep breath holding all his annoyance towards his mom.

"nancy is dropping me off at the pool, the partys spending the night here after, remember?"

karen mentally searched in her head trying to think to when she agreed to this "oh, yeah i did say you guys could do that tonight..ok be back before nine" mike nodded and practically bolted to the car nancy followed.

"dude what's your deal? you've been giving some serious attitude to mom." she said as she began driving.

"i don't have a "deal" moms just annoying." he said rolling his eyes. "she hardly pays attention to us anymore she's always "running errands" or on the phone and over it" nancy couldn't say he was wrong, their mom had been very absent in their lives since school ended.

"i know what you mean, but don't give mom shit for it ok? she's got a lot to worry about she doesn't need something else blowing up in her face."

mike crossed his arms "can you stop defending her? she's obviously hiding something, but you and dad are too blind to see." he spat.

nancy bit her lip "you don't have anything to say? no smart remarks?"

nancy parked the car "i'll be back at nine" mike grabbed his bag and towel and looked at nancy in disbelief.