COME OVER

__________ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* __________

MAYBE WE COULD

004. Come over

__________ ・゚: *・゚:* __________

max plopped onto the bed and pulled her curly hair into two french braids

max plopped onto the bed and pulled her curly hair into two french braids. her mother came into her room nervous with neil behind her.

"max, honey, neil and i are going to be gone for the weekend ok? there's money on the counter, come on give me a hug." it was hard for max to be mad at her mom, she was trying to fill in that father gap with someone who didn't particularly fit their family. max went up to her and gave her a tight squeeze.

"bye mom, see you neil." she said trying to be polite. he waved nicely and they closed the door. max sat on her bed and waited until she heard them leave, in a they did, she snuck into the living room and snatched the money. behind her she heard something fall over.

"where are you going?" she asked as she turned around to find billy sneaking out.

"i'm going on a date." he said smugly.

"may i ask who?" she asked crossing her arms.

he turned around and chuckled "your dorky boyfriend mike? i'm sure you've met his sister." he said walking out he turned to wink at max before leaving. max felt her stomach fall to the floor, nancy would never go on a date with billy, not unless she was being forced to.

she grabbed her walkie talkie and tuned into the private channel she had with mike, smashing the button carelessly, practically breaking it.

"mike!" she yelled.

"Jesus max what is it?" he asked on the other side rubbing his ear.

"try and think hard about this, did nancy leave the house looking special?" she asked

"yeah why?" he asked confused

"billy said he and her are going on a date and billy really only has one intention when he goes on dates." max said shivering with pure disgust.

"jt's fine she won't remember, and if she does she'll regret it."

"what do you mean?" she asked dumbfounded

"she's drunk, plus she got into a fight with johnathan and steve. i'm 100% sure this is to distract her."

"oh..so you're okay with it?" she asked still dumbstruck by his calmness.