STUMPED

__________ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* __________

MAYBE WE COULD

005. Stumped

__________ ・゚: *・゚:* __________

OVER THE COURSE OF A FEW DAYS mike couldn't stop thinking about max

OVER THE COURSE OF A FEW DAYS mike couldn't stop thinking about max. the more time he spent with her, the more he hated being apart from her. he wanted her to be his oh so badly, he was determined to become her boyfriend. he looked around for his walkie talkie, not finding it he went to ask nancy if she had seen it. he heard crying coming from her room and he opened it gently.

"nance what's wrong?" mike asked alarmed to see her crying, in such a low broken state.

"i-i'm so stupid." she stuttered. mike walked over to her and sat next to her.

"just tell me what happened." he said worriedly.

"so, the night i found out mom and billy were together, i ran to steve and didn't come back for so long."

"i remember, why didn't you tell me?" he asked still not understanding why she was crying.

"i didn't want you to hate mom anymore than you already do, but you've known for a while and billy stopped seeing her. that was you." she said giving him a weak smile.

"and max." he added. "she did most of it."

nancy wiped her eyes "i lost steve. he doesn't want me anymore."

"did he find out about you and billy...and jonathan?"

"we weren't together when jonathan and i-yes he did but that's not all." she said sniffling.

"what else is there?" he asked confused.

"he met another girl." she said flatly.

"and you want him back?" mike asked still very confused.

"i thought i did but i don't. i want to be with jonathan." she said.

"so why are you crying?" he asked even more confused which wasn't supposed to be possible.

"mike don't you get it? jonathan doesn't want to be with me unless i tell him about billy, he wants me to be honest with him."

"so then do that ." he said annoyed, as if the answer was clear.

"i can't!" she exasperated.