FOUND

__________ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* __________

MAYBE WE COULD

007. Found

__________ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* __________

THE PARTY WAITED UNTIL WEDNESDAY to follow billy, he drove into the forest by where we set the fire. mike shivered at the memory but kept peddling. they finally were met by a small cabin and they all exchanged looks before we saw billy give a peck to nancy.

they all ran to the door and started to bang on it like they were going to die. the door swung open revealing nancy, who was very worried to see them.

"mike, you and your friends need to leave now." she pressed.

"like hell. i swear if you don't let us in i'll bring mom and dad here." he retaliated.

"come in asshole." she responded rolling her eyes. the teens walked into the warm cabin and saw billy sitting on the couch watching tv.

"explain. now." mike ordered.

nancy took a deep breath "i don't know who the father is. but billy said he was willing to take care of me and care for me, unlike everyone else."

"well that's bullshit" max laughed. nancy gave her a surprised look. "nancy i thought you were smarter than that, billy is a emotionless sociopath who puts cologne on his dick, he doesn't care about anyone but himself." billy had made his way over to the group and placed his heavy hand on nancy's shoulder, her eyes instantly going wide and her body going stiff.

"now max is that any way to talk to your niece or nephew's mother?" he asked weirdly. "i suggest you leave us alone."

"nancy is coming home, you don't give two shits about her or the baby." mike said. nancy's eyes brimmed with tears, max could see billy's hand grip onto her shoulder in a forceful way.

"your hurting her you shit!" lucas said before anyone else could.

"you can't separate us, plus she's happy. right nance?" billy asked giving her a look, she looked at the teens, fear in her eyes. max watched will slip over to the phone and call someone. "right nance?" he asked through his teeth.

max walked up to billy and punched him square in his face and pulled nancy behind us. billy got up, grabbed max's red hair  and dragged her before he threw her to the ground. mike looked at will as he was on the phone still watching the horror filled events unfold.

mike grabbed a bat from the corner of the room and hit the side of billy's face. lucas jumped on his back and started to punch his head, but billy got up and threw him on the couch. billy grabbed max's face and threw her head on the ground, he made it seem like he was walking away but instead he was kicking her stomach.

mike froze as he watched billy but something in him snapped, he gripped the bat tighter and swung the bat as hard as he could hitting him in the back of the head causing him to collapse. everyone bent down to max, mike held her head on his lap.

"max are you okay?" mike asked oddly calmly. she had blood oozing from her cheekbone and what he could only hope is bruises elsewhere. everyone crowded around her, tears in her eyes she started coughing and she spit up some blood.

but mike wasn't worried, he knew this girl, and he knew she was stronger than this. he knew she was gonna be up and kicking ass in a week tops, because that was maxine mayfield.

"the police will be here soon." will said gripping her hand. max kept bobbing her head and she placed her free hand on mike's face and rubbed her thumb along his cheek.

abruptly, the door burst open and the police detained billy right away. they brought max into an emergency carrier, as well as giving lucas an ice pack for his head. they rushed max to the hospital. while the rest of the group stayed behind and were questioned

"what happened?" the officer asked.

"we came to get my friend mike's sister nancy and bring her home, but billy was trying to hurt her and keep her." lucas stated.

"then what?"

"then max punched him to grab her and next thing i know she's getting beat by him." mike frowned "i hit him with a bat and tried to calm her down."

"has maxine ever talked about being hurt by anyone?" he asked.

"no, not to me at least, we figured it out one night but she handled it, we had no idea it was still going on."

"and before we go, does her stepdad hurt her?"

mike shook his head "no her mom wouldn't let him, and neil treats her like his own." the officer nodded and brought them to the hospital.

๑♡՞

they teens waited and when they got there they were met my neil and ms. hargrove.

"maxine mayfield?" the nurse asked. everyone all stood up. "you may now see her, but mr and mrs hargrove, the police would like to ask some further questions." the boys went into her room and saw her laying in the hospital bed. mike ran up to her and held her hand she smiled and looked at the rest of them.

"we're so glad your okay max." will beamed.

"i know you just can't live without me." she chuckled they all playfully rolled our eyes.

"i can't believe that happened!" lucas said putting his hands on his head.

"but, it's being handled." mike assured her.

"shit! my mom and neil-"

"are right here." mrs. Hargrove said as her and neil walked to her bed.

"max, why didn't you say anything?" neil asked "we could've avoided all this mess if you told us sooner." 

"i thought something bad would happen, i didn't want you to loose Billy i guess."

"honey, he hurt you, he's been hurting you. we won't stand by that, billy is getting what he's giving." her mom empathized.

"thanks." she smiled as she was hugging them.