THE END

__________ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* __________

MAYBE WE COULD

009. The end

__________ ・゚: *・゚:* __________

IT FELT LIKE AN AVERAGE SUMMER DAY, being that we had all experienced enough supernatural sifi crap for a lifetime

holly was doing much better thank god, she was on meds and wasn't allowed outside the house for at least three more days.

nancy is still figuring everything out with the baby, she's debating wether or not she wants to keep it but if she isn't she has to take care of it fast. i don't want her to give up the baby no matter who the father was.

everything seemed to ease back the way it was, everyone was happy and safe.

"mike!" max said. i looked up at her "c'mon let's go."

i stood up and walked with max outside, she grabbed my hand and we walked in silence.

"are you okay? you kinda spaced out." she asked.

"i'm fine." i answered. "i'll be fine unless you order that nasty ice cream you love so much."

max scoffed "mango sriracha is delicious."

"sure."

"better than plain old chocolate."

"hey!" i said. "don't ever disrespect the original, and besides it's a lot harder to kiss you when you have that flavor on your lips."

"asshole." she said pushing me slightly.

"kidding, i'm only kidding."

"better be." she said looking at me.

she looked so happy in the moment, even if she was annoyed with me. the smile never ceased and i felt proud of myself knowing i could make her happy. she swung our joined hands back and forth as our feet were in sync.

"is it weird to say that i love you so randomly? because i love you." she said. i stopped walking and smiled at her, she stared at me intensely. "what? answer me."

i couldn't suppress the stupid smile on my face, i really thought i would be the one to say it first, even better she said it without me giving her reason.

"i love you too max." i finally said.

she smiled before we continued to walk "why'd you take so long to answer?"

"because i didn't expect you to say it first, or like that." i looked at her and studied her face, beautiful as always. "i really wanted to go on and on about how you mean everything to me, and how you make me feel like i can do anything, or i could say how fucking beautiful you are because cindy crawford doesn't stand a chance."

she blushed like mad "i don't know what to say."

"you don't have to say anything max, you've said everything i've ever wanted to hear."

she smiled before placing her lips on mine, it felt like the world around us had slowed. everything in that very moment felt right and nothing could ruin it.

it was like music, melodic and perfect. or like the ocean's waves perfectly in sync and calming.

i pulled back and smiled at her before continuing to walk to the ice cream parlor, where we met party waiting for us.

"finally!" lucas said.

"we ordered for you." dustin said sliding us our ice cream bowls.

"thanks." max said as we sat down.

"what's with your smiles?" will asked.

"privacy." eleven said.

"it's just one of those days." i smiled as i looked at max.

"yeah." she smiled. "one of those days."

MADWHEELER

MAYBE WE COULD