THERE'S A CONNECTION

__________ ・゚: *・゚:* __________

MAYBE WE COULD

007. There's a connection

__________ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* __________

MAX HAS BEEN OUT OF THE HOSPITAL for a few weeks now and she'd been talking to the police about billy, from what she's told the party they're going to charge him as an adult

they were all very excited about that, as he'll finally get what he deserves. nancy was doing better now that she's home, she's appearing to be much healthier now. karen and ted still haven't worked out their problems however, and they're always ignoring one another, which isn't the best for their children.

"mike!" nancy called. mike put down his x-men comic book and went to where he heard her voice.

"yeah nance?" he asked leaning against the doorway.

"holly is sick, can you take care of her while i go grocery shopping with mom?" she asked while pulling holly's hair into a ponytail.

"when will you be back?"

"as soon as i can." she said as she got up. she ruffled his hair and walked out the room, she knew very well mike hates when she does that but recently he's been letting it go, for her sake.

mike looked at holly, she was extremely pale, sweating, and her eyes were bloodshot. he walked over to her and felt her forehead she was hot too.

"holly, is there anything i can do to help you?" he asked.

she had a coughing fit "water?" she said in a dry patchy voice, something about her voice was off. it was deeper and sad, unlike her usual high pitched bubbly voice.

mike ran down the stairs and grabbed her a glass of water, he made his way upstairs and handed her the glass. she gladly took a large gulp and placed it on her nightstand. mike felt deep pity for her, whatever sickness this was, was kicking her ass.

"mike?" she said grabbing his attention.

"yeah?" he asked putting his arm around her.

"i feel sick." she said. mike knew what she was hinting at, he grabbed her hand and ran to the bathroom, quickly throwing the toilet seats up. holly started to throw up in the toilet, sounding like she was crying.

"holly, it's gonna be okay." mike said rubbing her back. she turned her face to look at him, her face was even paler if that was possible, her eyes were sad and tired along with redness and puffiness.