THE UPSIDE DOWN

__________ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* __________

MAYBE WE COULD

008. The Upside Down

__________ ・゚: *・゚:* __________

"HELL NO!" hopper said making their heads snap in his direction

"HELL NO!" hopper said making their heads snap in his direction. "you kids are staying here."

mike rolled my eyes. "no this is my sister, i have to go."

"fine, we're all going, explain why we have to go." hopper said crossing his arms.

"holly is there, she's just sick..infected. we need to go to the upside down and kill the son of a bitch before it gets worse." lucas said.

"and how are we going to do that?" joyce asked. "the only person that really hurt it was holly, and we can't risk her being there."

"holly is too weak, but she can try to help. it's all on us." dustin said.

"we need a plan we can't just go to the upside down and try, we'll die!" max stated.

"we are going to burn the thing, just like we did the hub. and if that doesn't work, we'll shoot it till we die." hopper said. they all grabbed anything that was flammable, and ended up with six lighters. in joyce's car max was on mike's left, and will on his right. mike was extremely nervous and felt anxious, he wanted this to work more than anything.

"it's gonna be okay." max said reassuringly.

"i really hope your right. i don't know what i would do." mike said sadly. max let mike rest his head on her shoulder and wrapped her arm around him, giving him a kiss on his temple before she did so, the car falling silent after that.

๑♡՞

when they finally made it to the lab everyone snuck in and went to the portal.

"alright, put on your suits and then we'll go." hopper said. the group all slipped into their hazmat suits and exchanged glances.

hopper gave us a signal and they then stepped into the cold evil dimension that is the upside down. they looked around for the beholder, trying to be loud to catch it's attention. mike then turned to see what max was doing, she was scrounging around looking for it and throwing things at a large distance.

"guys.." dustin said they all turned towards him and followed his gaze. there eating..whatever the hell it was, the beholder stand..or float. everyone grabbed their lighters and walked over to it. hopper tackled the beholder and lit the lighter, everyone following and throwing gasoline onto the beholder hopper moved off the beholder and they all threw our lighters at it, it screeched in pain and flew around trying to end the burn but failed.