EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION

__________ ・゚: *・゚:* __________

MAYBE WE COULD

003. every problem has a solution

__________ ・゚: *・゚:* __________

IT HAD BEEN A COUPLE OF DAYS since the sleepover and more importantly since Mike and Max kissed, and neither of them had decided what they wanted but one thing was for sure

Lucas and Max were over.

๑♡՞

Mike sat in his room doing homework when Karen called him "What the hell does she want now?" Mike asked under his breath as he was heading downstairs.

"Yeah" he said annoyed.

"I need you to watch Holly while I run an errand"

Mike rolled his eyes, he'd been hiding the fact that he knew about his mom and Billy and he finally met his breaking point.

"Yeah right" he said angrily.

Karen looked at him surprised with the amount of attitude and anger in his voice"Excuse me?"

"I know about you and Billy cut the shit!" He cursed.

Karen acted like she saw a ghost and then got angry "Did Nancy tell you?"

Mike was confused "Nancy knew about this?"

Karen bit her lip "I'm still going, watch your sister." Karen walked out the door and left Mike alone with Holly.

Holly looked at Mike "Why are you being mean to mommy?"

Mike took a deep breath "You wouldn't understand." Holly smiled "Okay Mikey." She went back to playing with her baby doll quietly.

Mike went upstairs and grabbed his walkie talkie"Will are you there?" Mike held his breath for a minute.

"Yeah I'm here what's going on?" Will asked worriedly.

"Can you come over?" Mike took a deep breath.

"Yeah but Max is here she'd have to come, is that okay?" Mike gripped onto his dresser, of course Max was there, she was always there. With his friends, in his head, there was no escaping her. She was just about the last person he'd want to talk to about this, but at the same time she was also the first.