Ugh, where is he? Is he constipated or trying to pick up some dudes again? I thought as I lean back against my locker, waiting for my gay best friend. I've known him since we were around three, and since then, we were practically inseparable.

"Hoseok! Took you long enough," I groan when my favourite redhead begins to approach me.

"Sorry, Y/N. I had some business to take care of," he shrugs.

"Yeah, right," I scoff. "How much longer is the lunch period?"

"We have about twenty minutes. The line for french fries shouldn't be that long anymore."

"Awesome."

    »»-------------¤-------------««   

"You'd better pay me back, Y/N. You owe my weekly paycheck worth of fries."

"Okay, chillax. Here," I say, handing him enough bills. "Anyways, how was your weekend?"

"It was great. I met this hot guy at work," he begins munching on a french fry.

"We get it, Hoseok. You're gay as fuck," I roll my eyes.

"Hey, you asked what happened."

"Alright, you got me there, Hobi."

He chuckles. "Anyways, how was the state fair? Did you kiss any hot guys?"

I choked on my water once he said that. "Umm, I guess so?" I managed to say through a bunch of gurgling noises.

"What was he like?"

"Hoseok, if you're planning to put this person on your to-do list, then I'm glad to not be of service."

"Relax, Y/N. I have my eye on the person I told you about earlier."

"Okay, but you have to tell me about your person first."

"Sure. His name's Sehun. He had black hair, and he was really tall and lean."

"Does he go here?"

"I'm not sure, actually. This school is huge, so maybe if I'm lucky, I'll see him roaming the halls sometime."

"Nice. And yeah, I guess I have to tell you about my guy now," I begin speaking as I roughly scratch the back of my neck. "His name is Namjoon, and like Sehun, he's really tall, but has silver hair instead of black."

"Ooh, fancy."

"Hoseok! I don't like him or anything; we just kissed at the booth, that's all."

"You just kissed. Kissed. Do you hear yourself right now?"

"Yes, I do. It meant nothing."

"How could it not mean anything when your cheeks match those of a clown's right now?"

Just now, I felt the blood rushing to apples of my cheeks, tinting them with a deep red. Damn, he caught me.

"I—" I was cut off when the bell rang, leaving me speechless and recreating the terrified ghost emoji.

I was going to figure out this effect he had on me.

»»-------------¤-------------««

A/N: Sorry for the week-long hiatus. My cousin who I haven't seen in weeks came over, so I've been pretty busy.

Also, school is starting soon, so I'll try and update as often as I can.

사랑해 ❤️