열하나

His lips softly moved against the skin of my neck, and occasionally, he'd let his tongue outside of his mouth to turn my knees into jelly at a faster rate. I bit my lip, trying my hardest not to let out a sound as I tasted the metallic blood on my tongue.

It didn't last very long, though; after about six of seven seconds, he stopped to face me, and even though we were in an almost pitch-black room, his up-close gaze still had the same affect that it did if the room were brighter.

"Two can play at that game, babygirl," he says, tracing my earlobe with his plump lips. "And as for your question earlier...

...I don't know, maybe?"

DING! The bell rang, and I left the supply closet feeling sweaty and flustered.

Guess I'll have to wait until I fuck something up in order to find out. If only he wasn't such a damn tease.

»»-------------¤-------------««

"Ah, Namjoon! I-It's too much; it hurts!"

"You'll get used to it, Y/N. Just hang in there...oh, f-fuck!"

I burst into laughter, knees weakening so much that I fell on my back, but luckily, Namjoon's giant collection of books inside absorbed some of the shock. No wonder he was a genius if he had that many books.

It was even harder for me to get up when I saw him jumping on one foot and clutching on his toe for dear life.

"Haha, you deserved that," I continue to laugh, clutching my stomach and eventually zoning out. Don't blame me; I slept for four hours, and homegirl needs her sleep.

"Y/N," he called, but I continued to lie still.

"Y/N, fuck, seriously?" He takes my ankle between his wrists and drags me toward my couch area.

"Ugh, you're so damn heavy," he pants, finally stopping when I was about a good three to four feet away from one of the couches.

"Hehe, that was fun," I giggled while keeping my eyes closed.

"Are you going to stay lying there like a five year old or get up and make me food?" He says, sternly, and at this time, I knew it wasn't wise to keep joking around.

So I got up and paced to my kitchen, being sure to leave Namjoon's backpack on the floor before I did so.

"So, what do you want?" I ask, rummaging my fridge and pantry for ingredients.

"Pasta sounds good," he says, and I immediately proceed to boil it.

I hear a faint chuckle from behind me. "What's so funny?" I ask.

"Don't you think we're like a married couple right now? You're making me food while I'm doing all the work,"

"Namjoonie, married couples usually like each other, and I loathe you with all my heart," I tease, sticking my tongue out while simultaneously stirring the pasta.

"If you loathed me, you would've pushed me away in the supply closet earlier," he says. And Namjoon the dom is back to take my soul, only I won't let him.

"If I pushed you, we would've been caught by Mr. Choi due to how much you would've resisted during that time," I nag back.

"You were the one who brought me into the supply closet in the first place."

"Yeah? Well, you kissed me first."

"It wasn't on the lips, babygirl."

"You still kissed me."

"Okay, let's stop fighting like toddlers and talk this out like mature, responsible adults, okay?" He suggests as I take the pasta out on a plate.

"What's your idea, Joon?"

"Let's just agree to not tease each other like that. It'll make things easier for the both of us."

"Aww, is little Joonie scared of girls?" I coo.

"You asked for it, Y/N."

He comes over and flicks my forehead.

"Owwie!" I yelp.

"Now we're even," he smirks.

Well played, Kim Namjoon. Game on.