4

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked into my house to run into my father.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"Ned's house. Don't worry, your buddy Peter Parker was there," I said, walking to my room.

"Did he tell you?" My dad asked.

"Mhm!" I said, walking into my room. I turned on the light and pulled out my laptop, pulling up 123movies.com. I started to watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off, when there was a knock on my balcony door.

I paused the movie and walked out to the balcony. I walked out to see Spiderman sitting in the ground.

"Hey Parker," I said as he took off his mask.

"My aunt isn't home and I'm bored. Sit down," he said. I playfully rolled my eyes and sat next to him.

"So, Peter. Tell me about yourself," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, what's your favorite color, favorite movie, stuff like that," I said.

"Oh! My favorite color is red, my favorite movie is Star Wars, and uhh I like to read," he said.

"Interesting. Well, my favorite color is (f/c), my favorite movie is (f/m), and I don't really know what I like to do. Using my powers is pretty cool, I guess," I said with a shrug.

"Your powers are awesome! I haven't seen much of them yet, but I think that they're really cool," he said.

"What do you mean 'yet'?" I asked.

"Well, I figured that we could train together sometime," he said, slightly blushing. At least I think he was. It was dark.

"Oh, um. Well, maybe," I said, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. I didn't really want to train with him.

"Man, it sure is cold out here. Are you good? Are you cold? Do you want my spider-mask to warm you up?" Peter asked.

"I'm perfectly fine."

".....oh."

It was 70° outside. Why is he acting this way? I felt him shuffle closer to me, and I internally cringed.

I stared at the stars, thinking about random things. My mother, mostly.

My dad was a playboy back in 2003, so he would fuck around with random women. One of the women he fucked around with was magic, and then he got her pregnant.

My dad didn't know this until I was born. She went to his house with me and kept saying that I was his, and he did a DNA test and it was true.

My father is a good man, so he was gonna stay with my mom until I was about six. But, my mom turned out to be a gold digger and just wanted my dad's money, so he left her and took me with him.

"What are you thinking about?" Peter asked, snapping me out of my daze. Always ruining shit.

"Oh, nothing," I said. I knew that he was staring at me the whole time, but I just chose to ignore it.

"Hey (Y/n) I need help with- oh! Peter! What are you doing here?" My dad asked. Thanks dad.

"Oh, uh, nothing! Just talking to (Y/n)," Peter said, awkwardly.

"Yeah, well go home to aunt May before I take out the bug spray and spray your ass back to Queens," my dad said. Peter gulped and swung away, into the city.

"Thank you. I don't really like him. He's annoying," I said, walking back into my room with my dad.

"I could tell. You'll like him eventually. He's a good kid," my dad said, patting my shoulder and walking out of my room.