Erika

Uh, hi? Alex here. I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in weeks. I could list a ton of excuses but instead I'll just start the chapter. Sorry to keep you waiting. ;-; but yeah, hope you like this chapter!

1 Week Later, after MineCon

Maxine's POV

"Hey Maxine." Adam's voice interrupted my thoughts.

I looked up from my book. "Hey Adam. What's up?"

He walked over to the couch and sat right beside me. "Jason is thinking about going to get some pizza. What do you want?"

"Pepperoni. Or cheese, I don't really mind."

Adam made a note on a little notepad he had. The door opened and in stepped Mitch, who-as he had been for the past week-was on his phone.

He was smiling and his fingers were typing fast. Adam rolled his eyes. "What kind of pizza do you want, Mitch?" He asked, tapping his pencil on his pad.

Mitch laughed then typed something again.

"Mitch?" Adam walked in front of him. "MITCH!" He finally shouted.

"Huh?" Mitch looked up in alarm.

"What kind of pizza do you want?"

"I don't care." He said then returned to texting.

I looked at Adam. He rolled his eyes again, then turned back to Mitch.

Mitch's POV

I smiled and typed a response. Suddenly, my phone was grabbed from my hands. My head snapped up to see Adam with my phone. I swore at him and tried to get my phone back.

Adam just laughed and held it above my head, reading my texts. "Who's Erika and why does she have a heart emoticon next to her name?"

Maxine gasped. "Oh my gosh, that's the girl from the hospital!"

Adam gave me a smug look. "You can't have one girl, so why not go for the girl in the same hospital room?"

"I swear to god, Adam-" I started. He had crossed the line.

"Adam!" Maxine snapped. She looked really angry at Adam's comment. "Give him his phone back."

Reluctantly, Adam dropped the phone into my hand. I quickly opened the texting app again.

To: Mitch

From: Erika <3

Oh my god Mitch xD you idiot

I smirked and raced out of the room, typing as I went.

To: Erika <3

From: Mitch

I am not an idiot!

To: Mitch

From: Erika <3

Yes you are! :P

I smiled as I reached the door to my room. I threw open the door and quickly closed it behind me.

I had been texting Erika for a week now, but it felt like I had known her all my life. She was sarcastic, hilarious, really cute, and kinda flirty. At least once in every conversation, she asked me if I had fallen for her yet, just like on the day we met.

My answers ranged from "No." to "Maybe..." to "Not yet ;)"

Before you judge what I'm about to do, I need to set two things straight:

1) I think that I no longer have the feelings that I did for Maxine. I still feel a little jealous around her and Martin, but nothing too extreme.

And that leads me to number 2.