Memories

This chapter is a little more descriptive than normal. Tell me if you like it!

Maxine's POV

I scrolled through photos on my phone. Since I had been dating Martin for the last few days, we've been taking a lot of stupid pictures. There's one from the night we got together. The two of us look so out of place in the formal atmosphere, him in jeans and me in yoga pants.

Everyone always says Martin and I are a cute couple. Mitch calls us "Martini". We haven't released it on Twitter or anything, so we don't have an 'official' ship name.

Martin is teaching me to play Minecraft and some other games. And by teaching I mean he taught me how to do something, trolled me, and I got revenge later.

There was one day that we were playing Minecraft. He built a quick parkour map in creative then switched us both to survival. Little did I know that the map was basically set up to troll me at every turn. I ended up getting mad and running to his room. I literally tackled him in his chair and he's lucky he took his headphones off because they probably would've brought his moniter down with him.

"Say you're sorry." I told him.

"No." He answered, a smile pulling at his lips.

"Say it." I said.

"Fine. I'm sorry." He said with a little laugh.

"You suck." I said then kissed him.

We're so romantic.

I flicked past the photos of our first date, then almost burst out laughing as I get to a picture from about four days ago. I was sleeping when suddenly I as woken up by someone sitting on my legs. I was really tired so I was trying to open my eyes when I suddenly heard the click sound of an iPhone taking a picture. And again. And again. I finally got my eyes open and Martin was sitting on my legs taking selfies with me, using my phone. At 4 in the morning. When he saw I was awake, he took one more picture, tossed my phone on my bedsheets, and ran out of the room without a word. I was really tired so I just plugged my phone back in to the charger. When I woke up, I wasn't sure if it was a dream, but sure enough, the photos are there.

My face in each picture is priceless. I go from confused to scared to angry in a matter of a few pictures. They're hilarious.

I scrolled past those photos and get to a recent video from just yesterday.

Outside, near where we had our first date, there's a pool. The guys decided that they should have a jumping contest. They told me they needed 'video evidence' of each jump, whatever that meant. I still can't go in the water because of my cast but I'm off crutches and barely need any help on stairs. I put in my earbuds and clicked play.

I watched the video, almost bursting with laughter. Jason surprised us all by being able to dive. He said he was on the swim team in high school. He seems a little embarrassed by it.

Jerome did a big fricking cannonball, no surprise there. Water splashed on the lens and the video went dark as I cleaned it on my shirt. My voice faintly yells "You're lucky I have a life-proof case Jerome!"

Adam is always joking about how he's fat, but I think his working out has caused some of it to become muscle. He did a giant cannonball, but I was far away enough that I didn't get wet.

"Hey, you guys should throw someone in." My voice suggests.

"Who should we throw in?" Ty says. Everyone slowly stares at him. "What? Not me!"

Ignoring his protests, the guys picked Ty up and threw him in, then jumped after him.

Martin pulls himself out of the pool and looks at me. "What?" I say, my voice suspicious.