Going Back

I swear this fanfiction is fucking cursed. I was like hey, let's write a Team Crafted fanfict! and the next thing you know, half of TC is gone. Now I'm like, hey let's put Alesa and the other girlfriends into this! and bam, Adam and Alesa broke up.

Ugh </3

This chapter is actually hella long like woah plot twist.

Martin's POV

Some were sitting at the table, and some, like Maxine and I, were at the little folding table that we had stuck off the end.

Erika and Mitch were to my left and Maxine and Alesa were to my right. All the guys had sat by their girlfriends, and all the guys that had none were huddled at the end of the table.

Everyone was talking and laughing and having a great time. I had met Alesa, who was really nice, and I had met Erika, who was...interesting. I caught myself smiling. I really love America. The smile slipped off my face as I realized that I had to announce something. Something that I had been thinking about for a long time. Something that has been weighing on my mind for days.

I slowly stood up. "Uh, everyone? Can I have your attention?"

The talking quieted down.

"As you all know, I was, uh, only supposed to stay here for a few weeks for Mine-Con." I smiled. "I can't thank you guys enough for letting me stay here." I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck, and paused to collect my thoughts.

Mitch smirked. "It's been great having you here, ya weirdo Bulgarian." I laughed, which caused a ripple effect as it usually does.

"As I was saying, I was only supposed to stay for a few weeks. I've been here for much much longer." I paused and took a deep breath. "I'm planning on going back to Bulgaria tomorrow. I already bought the tickets."

Sad "Awwww"s filled the room.

Maxine slipped her hand into mine and I looked down to notice a small tear slip out of her eye before she quickly rubbed it away and plastered on a smile. I gave her hand a quick squeeze.

"That's all." I said akwardly, then quickly sat down.

Maxine remained quiet for most of the dinner and ended up going to bed at just 8:00.

She was definitely upset.

Maxine's POV (about 10 pm)

I rolled over on the bed and hugged my knees to my chest. I can't sleep.

My phone turns on, shining light up at the celing. I reach over and pick it up, momentarily squinting before I turn the brightness down. I have a message from Martin.

To: Maxine

From: Martin <3

Are you alright ? :/

To: Martin <3

From: Maxine

:(

To: Maxine

From: Martin <3

Be right there.

I frowned. What did he mean by "be right there"?

The door opened to reveal Martin, standing in the hallway in a pair of slightly too small gray sweatpants and his Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt.

"Move over, you bed hog." He said with a smile and closed the door.

I scooted over in the bed. "Don't let the cold air in." I warned.

He smirked and lifted the blankets up all the way. The freezing air of my bedroom rushed into contact with my body. The fact that I was wearing old gym shorts and a t-shirt did not help. I squealed and hugged myself, trying to stay warm. "Martin!"

Martin laughed and slid into bed next to me.

"You're freezing." I complained as he took my hand.

"Huh." He said, a weird look in his dark brown eyes. "So you would mind if I did...this?" I suddenly felt his ice cold feet on my legs. I yelped and shoved him away. He erupted into giggles.

"Normal boyfriends don't do that." I said, frowning.

Martin smiled. "Sorry."

I stared at him. I was really going to miss him.

I was going to miss his laugh. I was going to miss his smile. I was going to miss his morning hug and kiss. I was going to miss our random selfie taking. I was going to miss walking by his room and hear him tell Baki and Simon over Skype how beautiful I was. I was going to miss stealing his big Blink-182 sweater because it smelled like him. I was going to miss our video game sessions and his trolls that ended in him giving me a kiss to shut me up from my insults.

"Don't cry." Martin whispered. I suddenly became aware of the tear slipping down my face.

I didn't even try to speak. I just curled up and snuggled into his chest. I felt his arms wrap around me.

"I love you." He whispered and his hot breath hit my ear.

I smiled and looked up at him. "I love you too."

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. His hand found it's way to my cheek and he softly wiped away a tear that was falling down. We pulled away and I snuggled back into his warm chest.

He placed his arm around me and I fell asleep like that, cradled in his arms.

Martin's POV

I smiled to myself and watched Maxine's chest rise up and down. She was beautiful. I told her that every day but she didn't seem to believe it.

I sighed and looked out into the dim room. Paper littered the walls. Quotes everywhere. The girl was obsessed.

I turned my attention back to Maxine. Could I really do this? Could I really leave her and go back to Bulgaria? I had ended up staying way longer than I originally planed anyway. Maxine definitely kept me here in the U.S.

I was only supposed to stay for those a few weeks, one before Mine-Con, one during, and one after. A total of three weeks. I had now been here almost a month, about nine more days more than I originally planned.

What could I do?

So this fanfict is coming to an end soon...awww. But I have a new Hybrid fanfiction in progress and stuff :3

Be sure to follow my two instagrams:

Drawing = @pixelender

Imagine Dragons @firebreather4life

Love you all, less than three <3