Chapter 2

During the interval~

JJk's POV

From behind I heard the slamming of a door to our canteen, I didn't have to look behind to tell who it was, it was pretty obvious.

"Ahhhhhh taehyung oppa please sit with us"

" Yoongi hyung are you free today?"

"Namjoon looks so hot!!"

These girls just won't stop drooling over them. What even is it about them that gets them this hyper. I look over at my friends and all of them have a disgusted look except hobi hyung who is wearing an expression I can't quiet decipher.

"Here they are..."
Jin hyung said in an annoyed tone

It's not like we hate them it's just their attitude which gets us boiling. They bully people just for the sake of fun they get what they want, they disrespect everyone and the worst of all people still love them.

I hate myself for falling for him but it's hard because my feelings has their on mind which I have no controle on.

I look behind my shoulders to glance at Taehyung, he was looking so damn fine that I almost drooled on the site.

(AN : why is so damn fine like boy we get it also why does it look like some one beat him up in this pic..and he still pulls it of 😂😂)

Every time he wear a cap or a beanie his eyebrows are on show which makes him 100 times hotter.

I didn't realize I was staring at him when I heard a loud sigh...I look at the owner of the voice and it was jimin hyung.

"So jin hyung tell us how's it going with namjoon " he asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh dear don't bring that up, it's going good though he r-really loves me also please try to keep it down he doesn't want people to know it yet" jin hyung replied with a flushed face but it's something beneath the blush he is hiding something sadder than the truth something that's ticking him off but he can't word it. I knew this feeling very well.

"Jungkook why are not eating your food ...eat up" jin hyung tried changing the topic.

" Hyung I'm not hungry " actually I'm starving but I don't wanna eat all this junk and gain weight I'm already so chubby.

"Whatever you say kookie, just take care of your health you know we care".....no you don't you are lying just like me.

"Thanks hyung but really it's fine" I said while smiling. They all look at me returning my smile. They think I'm strong and happy because that's what I show them they don't see how much in pain I am. I try my best to make the people around me happy because I know how terrible it is to feel worthless.

"Hobi hyung you are coming to the dance class today, right?" I asked cheerfully almost too much to be true." Yeah kookie how can I miss it" he replied while grinning, his lips forming a beautiful shape in the process.

I wonder if I can ever look this pretty while smiling all I see is a hideous smile which I have to plaster on my face around everyone.

"Kim Taehyung!! Kim Taehyung!! Kim Taehyung !!" Someone shouted, I look behind to see where all the commotion was coming for. Taehyung had pinned a junior to a wall while scaring the living daylight out of the poor boy.

" Never talk back to me...Never!!" He shouted at his face, he looked so scary that even I felt the shiver.

" I'm sorry I didn't knew it was your seat" the pinned boy replied cowardly while staring at the floor with tears flowing out of his eyes.

Taehyung loosened his grip on the boy and he fell on the floor trying to escape the people who surrounded them currently laughing at the junior.

"Fucking asshole, spoiled my appetite"taehyung growled and exited the canteen along with yoongi.

I saw it all and I felt disgusted, I didn't do anything to help and I could never I knew how's it gonna be for the junior now he is probably gonna get bullied for his entire school life and just imagining that I felt like throwing up, but that's not what was horrible, it was the fact that I had feelings for a guy who ruins other people's life.

I hate how I saw him perfect so I loved him and even now when I see he is not perfect I love him more.

"Rrrrrring" the bell rung indicating that break was over.

We all had separate classes so we bid our good byes and head out to our respected classes.

My palms are sweaty and my mind is clogged, my body is trembling and before I could process my condition it's the science class I've been dreading all day cuz I share it with the one and only Kim Taehyung.