Chapter 16

Taehyung's pov

He looks so small.

I wondered looking at the boy who was lying on the bed in the nurse room.

I did not intend to stay but when I tried to leave his grip on my hand tightened.

And even though I tried fighting it, I ended up here.

The nurse said it's nothing to worry about and he just needs to rest cuz he is very weak.

I looked over again at his body and I saw a sheen of sweat  over his head.

"Why does he always wears sweater?"

I questioned myself because it's not even the weather to wear sweater yet he always wears it or the full sleeves.

I don't know what's wrong with him, but for the past couple of seconds he is squirming on the bed.

I wonder if he is having nightmares.

He opened his mouth to say something but I couldn't make out.

I got a little closer and looked at his lips, suddenly memories of the time we kissed flashed in my brains.

He has no idea how much I missed his lips.

I shake my head in disbelief about what I just said.

I can't right, I absolutely can't think about him.

"S-Stop p-please"

My attention snapped back at the owner of this voice. Jubgkook was curled up and looked as if he was running away.

"Jubgkook wake up, Jungkook!!"

I tried shaking him so that he could wake up.

"Jungkook!!"

With that he jolted up and looked around frantically.

Suddenly his lips started quivering so I stood up from the chair I was sitting on and sat on the bed close to him.

"Hey what's wrong?"
I asked with concern.

He looked up at me. And then....

He hugged me. Not just normally but like in a bone crushing hug.

For a second I couldn't move my body but when I felt his body trembling, I wrapped my hands around his waist and brought him even closer.

My shirt was getting damped with his tears but I couldn't care less as the only thing that mattered right now was this boy who was wrapped around my body leaving no space between us and connecting as we were some pieces of puzzle who fits just the right way.

I'm not a hug person but damn!! is this how it's supposed to feel.

Warm.

I don't know how but the way he felt in my arms was the best feeling ever i felt relaxed and the only thing that invaded my brains was to protect this boy.

I closed my eyes as he buried his face in my neck, his breath ghosting over my skin.

I could feel him relax a bit and I guess that's when it hit him.

He bolted back and as soon as he did I missed his touch and all I wanted to do was bring him back.

But then it hit me as well.

I'm not this.

Third person's pov

To say both the boys were shock will be an understatement.

Neither of them could explain themselves what just happened.

Only when jungkook pulled away did the awkwardness came back.

Both of them looking down not wanting to speak cuz of the moment that they just shared.

"Ahem ahem, the nurse is gonna come back and i-i have classes so I'm gonna go"

Taehyung said still looking down fidgeting with his fingers, something he has never done before.

"Umm o-okay"
Jungkook said still blushing.

Taehyung stood up to leave but was grabbed by his wrist and as he turned back he was met with a very nervous Jungkook, who looked flush.

"T-Thanks"

"Don't mention it"
Taehyung said as he finally left.

As Taehyung left the infirmary he quickly ran across the hall and went inside the washroom and looked in the mirror.

Shit.

And there in the infirmary Jungkook laid down on the bed closing his eyes,trying not to think about it too much but it was impossible.

His crush just hugged him

Not just that he was so gentle. And it scared Jungkook, because he was not sure how to feel about this.

Time skip~~

"Where is Jungkook?, I'm getting worried now"
Jimin said with concern all over his face.

Jimin knew why Jungkook was missing after the little drama in the canteen, he saw Jungkook froze at Taehyung's word and his glistening eyes.

"Should we go look out for him?"
Hoseok asked, he too was worried for Jungkook was so fragile.

"I'll go look in the washroom"
Hoseok said as he made his way towards the washroom.

He entered the washroom as he called out his names, while passing every stall.

No answer.

Then a click of the door was heard.

"Jung- "

It wasn't jungkook, it was yoongi.

"Looking for the faggot?"
He smirked.

Hoseok felt anger boiling up as tried not to let it control him.

As he tried to get out of the washroom. His wrist was held by someone.

"Hey I was talking to you?"
Yoongi said practically pulling the other towards him, causing him to collide with his chest. Their faces really close as they felt the same heat, the same warmth, the same feelings.

As time passes by with none of them moving, just feeling each other's breath.

They were close, just like before until.

"Don't!"
Hoseok warned in a low tone.

To this Yoongi's smirk only grew wider and he tightened the grip of his hands holding hoseok's.

"What if i don't Hobi~"

Hoseok's breath hitched as his name rolled down Yoongi's tongue, he felt his chest tightening, as his body heated up.

He wanted to appear strong, wanted to act like he did all these years, acta like it didn't hurt him, but his act was crumbling down under the boy's strong grip and there close proximity.

"I-I g-gotta go"

Hoseok said as he rushed off quickly, remembering again why he was out in the first place.

He has to find Jungkook.

So he ran away, and tried calming himself down, ignoring the beating of his heart that was getting too strong at this point.

{💜}

What do you think was the relationship Yoongi and Hoseok had before??