Chapter 14

Jungkook's Pov

I ran and ran till I reach my dorm,
And fumble my keys to step inside.

I close the door behind me and numbly lock it shut. I stare at my hands for long minutes before finally breaking down, I fell on my knees with a thud, i gasp for breath, silently sobbing about everything that went wrong all at once.

Everything that is wrong with me.

I pushed him away and ran.

When everything was going right I knew I'll fuck it up.

Why just why can't I be happy

I rose up shakingly till I reach my bathroom and stood in front of the mirror, with a dangerous,sharp, addictive material in my hand.

Swollen, red eyes staring back at me telling me to do things I didn't want to do. But I listen to them everytime so i did it again.

My hands were not shaking anymore it just felt heavy but I used my remaining strength to reach it up and place it on wrist and gently dig it in, I could still feel the pain so I dig it deeper, until my whole wrist was tainted and I could no longer feel anything

I was okay.
Just like that
I made myself believe

I stared at my now bruised wrist and wondered how many long sleeves I am left with.

I looked up again and laugh weakly at how quick my emotions changed from being a pathetic mess to being just empty.

That day I slept in my bed with a troubled head, bruised body and a broken heart.

Taehyung's Pov

W-what just happened.

I was kissing him and he was kissing me back, until he pushed me and ran away.

But what was killing me was his face when he looked at me, it was weak and he was probably crying but I couldn't do anything.

Why did i even kiss him.

I brushed my fingers on my lips and closed up eyes in a reflex, suddenly I missed the feelings of his lips on mine and I felt a tug in my heart.

Wtf is this?

I got out of the room and went to my house to sleep it off.

I'm not gonna let this kiss or jungkook affect me, no way.

~time skip to school~

Third person Pov

Jungkook sat alone in His class as he came really early today, staring out of the window.

When all of sudden he heard footsteps of people coming his way and he got scared as to way a lot of people were coming but when the door opened in came his hyungs.

"Kookie!!!, Good morning"

Jungkook smiled brightly after such an eventful day he felt happy and relived after seeing his hyungs.

"Hyungs!!,good morning to you too"

All of them came and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Aishhhhhh, get off you guys what happened?"
Jungkook asked though he wasn't angry at all in fact he was really hoping someone would hug him.

"Kookie you have any idea how worried we get when you don't pick up your phone "
Jimin said worried.

They were worried?
Jungkook mentally asked himself

"Sorry hyungs"

"Ahhhhhh dont give us your puppy eyes we get it but please stop being like that"

Jungkook smiled once again feeling warm and comfortable with his hyungs.

"Ohmahgawd did you watch the Barbie movie yesterday"
Jimin asked with excitement while all the others groaned.

{Guys they were not watching Barbie it's a edit but this photo is still funny plus it goes with their personality(≧▽≦)}

"God jimin will you grow up already, no we did not watch the movie, Jeez "
Hoseok answer with a little sass.

"Bish not you"
Jimin answers back

Like that they started fighting.

And Jungkook looked at them fondly while jin looked in disbelief.

"Oh common would you drop it already before I smack someone"

With that both of them stopped fighting clearing scared from Jin's rage.

By this time the class was already full and Jungkook did not even pay attention to anything he was feeling happy in his hyungs company when a sudden figure appeared in his vision
and his body tensed like someone hit him hard.

And all events of yesterday played in his mind.

He looked down immdiately trying hard not to break down and bit his quivering lips.

But he can't break down right now when all his hyungs are Happy, he did not wanted to worry them.

So he looked up and faked his smile while showing his bunny teeth, he was a expert by now.

He tried not to pay attention to Taehyung but it was impossible so he did a mistake and looked up and instantly regretted his decision

Taehyung had his arms around Irene's waist and they were making out.

Jungkook's breathe hitched as he felt someone stabbing his heart, he did not know why it hurts so bad.

Maybe because whatever happened yesterday he took it a little too seriously.

He couldn't bear them flirting.
" Ummm I'm gonna go to the washroom "

Before anyone could interject he stood up and walked out of the class.

Taehyung saw this, he saw everything how Jungkook's breathe hitched how he hided his crying and how he squirmed in his seat. To be honest that was his intention in the first
Place to make him believe yesterday was a mistake.

But he didn't felt satisfied as he wished instead he felt guilty something he didn't felt for a long time.