Chapter 10

Yoonseok finally starting~

Yoongi's Pov

I read the name on my chit.
And it was probably the worst decision ever to join this class.

I blink my eyes repeatedly just so the name in front of me could magically erase.

Jung hoseok.

The name which once held a spot in my life and also the name I tried to avoid all these years.The name resonated in my ears and I got a paroxysm of my past.

There's too much memories with the name, which I tried to suppress all these years only to have it beside me once again.

I hesitantly look over at his side watching him read his own chit with shock.

No shit.

First I had to suffer watching him dance like that and now I'm his dance partner like what did I do to deserve this.

I wanted to run away, and that's pretty rare cuz the only thing I like is lying around. But I won't deny the fact that I missed him.

Fuck my life.

All the students went ahead to greet their partner which apparently what I should be doing too.

But to be honest I don't know how.

Few years ago, we stayed up till 3 AM talking and today I don't even know how to say 'hey'.

I went to him and he was standing alone since his friends were somewhere else, the paper in his trembling hands and his flushed face which showed like he lost all his emotions, it's not like him and even though I wasn't around most of the part i know for a fact that he is the living sunshine in many people's life.

He was mine.....once.

Fuck why am I thinking about this now wasn't I the one who left. I shouldn't regret it now.

I reach up to him and stood there scratching my head.

"Ahem"
I tried to have his attention.

And the moment he looked up I knew I was fucked.

It was his eyes I noticed first, the ones he hated, the one he called boring and brown but I loved them. They lit up every time he smiled and danced when he laughed it was as if you could see sun shining through them and the ones which dulled and blurred and were never the same when I left.

It was full of hurt, anger and sadness, it was like he wanted to shout at me after all these years but he remained quiet...... Painfully quiet.

"H-Hey" as expect it came out as a stutter.

I waited for him to speak to say anything....just something.

But he replied with a blunt-

"Hi" it was not like his usual hi, not the one full of happiness the that could make you smile the one you needed on a bad day, not the hopeful one, instead it was.......fake and forced.

"Guess we are partners" I said while trying to avoid his gaze at all cost.

The school's baddest boy everyone.

"Y-Yeah" he replied stuttering.

Oh damn how bad did I miss this voice.

The bell rang and he practically ran away making it obvious that he hated me.

Don't blame him though.

I sigh and went ober to my friends.

"Who'd you guys get?"

"I got Naeyon" Namjoon replied with a smug smile.

"Woah dude... congratulations"

"Who did you get Tae"

"I-um I got Jungkook"

"You got Jungkook, the weird quiet guy" namjoon said turning his head towards Taehyung as if it was the end of the world.

"Hey you didn't saw him dance cuz you were sleeping but if you did you wouldn't be saying that...right Yoongi?"

They looked at me but I couldn't answer as I only focused on Hoseok.

"Yeah he was pretty good"

"Who did you get"

"I got Hoseok" saying his name feels weird because it's with different feeling now.

"Oh god...the over excited dude...you both have it rough"

I literally felt rage in my bones.
He don't know what he is talking about.

"Yeah we sure do" I felt angry at myself that I let him make fun of Hoseok but I can't turn back to how I was.

It's too late....

Hoseok's Pov~

Yoongi.

I felt the horror as I read his name, I couldn't believe my eyes and I didn't wanted too.

I can't do this. I went through a lot to get over him.

To get over the fact that he left.
I wanted to curl up in a corner and cry just like how I did for days when he left.

It was not easy to become what I am today, I tried to hide my pain from everyone even from myself.

And just like that my hands started trembling and my eyes filled up with tears ready to fall.

I wasn't prepared to face him let alone be his partner.

It was too much for me, I don't think I'll be able to face him like I used talk to him like we did or laugh around with him.

I can't, not anymore.

I heard footsteps approaching but I didn't look up I was too immersed in letting all my emotions get to me.

But then I heard a deep, cold voice  trying to gain my attention and I didn't have to think about who it is, I knew it too damn well and even though I tried to forget I'll never be able to get over his voice.

"H-Hey"
He stuttered, guess it's hard for him too.

I looked up my eyes boring into his dark ones, he had the kind of eyes which sends chills down your spine.

I noticed him staring into my ones too, the one I hated and the one he said he loved.

Guess it was all lies.

"Guess we are partners"

He said trying to avoid my gaze.

"Y-Yeah"
This time it was me who stuttered.

I can't believe what time did to us. There was a time when we talked for hours without having the track of time and laughed on the silliest things but look at us now we can't even say hi properly.

The tension was killing me and I wanted to get away, get away from him. Because maybe that's what he always wanted.

After all he did leave without saying anything, he didn't even explain where did it went wrong where I went wrong.

He just left.

The bell rang. And I didn't waste anytime and ran away as fast as I could to the washroom locking myself up. And finally breaking down.

I cried and cried, part of me wanted to go up to him, slap him right across his face and ask him questions that I bottled up all these years his lies I lived up to but there was also this part of me which though maybe I deserve this and that I don't deserve him.

{💜}

So tell me how you guys like it believe me it'll get good and dirty just like how you like it but I want to build up a story first.