Chapter 7

Jungkook's Pov

"What do you call a fake noodle?"

"Jin, don't I swea-"

"An impasta"

"Hahahhahah"

I saw how jimin hyung fell of the table  laughing, my lips curling up in the process it's not that the joke was funny but it's so bad that you gotta laugh.

"Nice one, hyung"

I saw Jin hyung proudly smiling at his pathetic joke, I could see hoseok hyung annoyed expression.

"That's so not funny, I swear to god one of these days, I'm gonna murder you in your sleep"

"Sure, horse faced"

"That's it"
Hoseok slammed his fist on the table and got up to chase after Jin who is no longer seen.

I smile watching them play, they are literally kids, I wish I was like them carefree and happy.

But I'm not.

I frown once again.

"Hey kooks? Wanna hang out after school today?"

"Umm I would love to hyung but I have this project and we decided we are gonna meet up at Taehyung's house after school"

Yup so that happened, I actually decided not to think about it more because it sends me into a fit but now that I've mention it, I feel terrified.

And how am I supposed to face him after what happened in class that day, I know it's just games for him but it's actually a torture for me. I'm so sensitive to his touch that I'm afraid I'm gonna get in trouble.

"T-Taehyung as in Kim Taehyung, he is your partner?"

Jimin asked with his mouth hanging open, and his eyes showing...

Jealousy...

Don't think I've not noticed how he looks at him heck I don't even blame him but what if knows I like him too he would definitely hate me then and leave me alone.

"Y-yeah but it's not like I wanted it, Yugeom basically forced us."

"Oh okay, just don't let him get to you"

" W-what?"

I asked a little scared but saw the knowing look on jimin's face.

"Nothing"
He said not wanting to talk about it more. When I first came to the school I heard rumours about Taehyung and Jimin being best friends and stuff during middle school but they eventually got distant.

Though I was curious I didn't wanted to know about it cuz obviously it's a sensitive topic for Jimin.

Hoseok and Jin soon came after a while with Jin's shirt missing a pocket and his clothes a mess.

Hoseok can be wild.

The canteen door swung open and I swear to god they gotta stop making entries like this.

Taehyung had his arm hanging on Yoongi's shoulder and Namjoon was beside them. All of them had scary vibes like they could actually kill you and don't give a shit about it.

I saw Taehyung whispering something in Yoongi's ear to which he looked at our table, I couldn't tell who was he looking at but it looked like it was Hoseok who had his face stuffed with jelly beans trying to show us how much he can fit into his mouth.

I looked back at Yoongi and saw him Snicker and do a head tilt.