Chapter 13

Taehyuns's Pov

Wait where is he even taking me?

It has been 10 minutes since I've been following Jungkook to a place we can "practice". If it was someone else I wouldn't even give a shit.

We are just roaming around the school it seems until he takes me to the 4rth floor.

But wasn't it closed because of some construction thing. It has been closed for a quiet a few years now. It's because it was of no use.

I watch as he crosses the "don't cross" line.

"Are u serious?"

I ask him slightly annoyed by his actions.

"Does it look like I am?"

Ooh feisty.

I watch him with amusement as its probably the first time he ever replied to me properly, other times he would just blush or look at the floor.

"Are u gonna come?"
He asked in a small voice.

Here we go.

"Yeah sure"

No one's Pov

Taehyung followed behind Jungkook.
As they started walking again. Taehyung took in the smell of the run down place as memories flooded in his mind. He forgot how much he loved this place.

He was so immersed in looking around that he suddenly bumped into Jungkook.

"What?"

"We are here"

Taehyung looked at the room Jungkook stopped by and in no time he remembered the place he once loved.

"Our old dance room"

Taehyung mumbled in a little voice.

"Yes indeed"

Jungkook walked inside as Taehyung followed a little dazed by the place and as soon as they entered.

Taehyung was hypnotized by the smell of old paint, warm and earthy wiff of earth that the breeze entering from a wrecked window brought. The sharp smell of pine forest with earthy undertones, a warm, smooth smell engulfed him and all he wanted was to sleep in its comfort. It reminded him of his old self, the one he wanted back so bad. But he was broken back from his Trance when he heard a voice probably of Jungkook.

He was once again broken from his dream which is wanted to live oh so bad.

"Huh! you said something?"

"Ummm I was saying should we s-start"

"Yeah sure, but how do you know about this place"

"I was really sad when this floor closed so one day I just discovered this way and now whenever I want to dance or be alone I come here"

"Oh"
Was all Taehyung could say even though he wanted to ask so many questions he stopped himself and once again changed into his "bad boy" attitude.

"Are we gonna start or what?"
He asked in a stern voice which confused Jungkook.

"Yeah right"

With that they practiced their routine which wasn't hard for Taehyung considering he is a good dancer himself, he just never took much interest in it which is probably gonna change after today.

It wasn't the choreography that was hard, what was hard was to keep a stern look while drooling inside over the way Jungkook's hips moved.

And because of that something else became hard.