Chapter 17

Kill me

////////////

The faint sound of the raindrops falling, and the lingering smell of the rain.

From the corners of his eyes Jungkook could see how Taehyung was surrounded by people, like always.

and I fell
for you
like raindrops......

He couldn't help but feel jealous of the people around Taehyung. They could touch him and joke around, while all he can do is adore from a distance.

You are not worth Taehyung.

You are useless.

Pathetic.

Ugly.

I let out a throaty laugh and get up to roam around the campus. Since it's raining the whole school has this wind mixed with the earthy smell. This helps to calm me down.

"I'll go take a walk, okay hyungs?"

"Sure Jungkookie, do you want us to come along?"
Hoseok hyung asked.

"Oh no no hyungs you guys sit and talk, I'll just take a little while"

"Okayyy kookie"

I smile and start making my way outside.

Soon the smell grew stronger, I inhaled sharply filling my body with the calming smell...

I stand by the big windows in the corridor, that's bringing in the earthy smell as well as little droplets of rain...

My mind wander as I aimlessly stare outside at the rain covering everything by its shower bringing life to some while making some look lifeless....

Why do I always feel so out of place?

Why can't I normally chat with my friends without thinking so much?

And why just why
Can't I stop thinking about Taehyung??

As if my faith just mocked me I hear footsteps getting closer to where I was standing.

"Isn't it beautiful?"

That deep velvety voice..

"Huh?"

"The rain, isn't it beautiful?"

He is coming closer, I can't stand it.

Without looking him in the eyes, afraid to get lost again, I stare outside.

"Hmm"

I hum as closely listen to the sound of pitter patter of the rain, the melody of the droplets falling from heavens brings serenity to me, I escape from the chaos temporarily.

The only sound I hear is that of rain and the beautiful boy humming softly next to me.

My body's relaxed so is my soul.

"You are gonna catch a cold, your shirt is all wet"

He mutters something again but I'm too busy enjoying the little tingle the drops falling on my face causes, it's oddly comforting.

"Jungkook"

He whispers a little low.

And thats when I take in the proximity as his whisper is heard almost just for me.

I made a mistake.

And looked at him.

No one's POV