Intro.

AN: As much as I would like to I do not own BTS or Kwak Yong Hwan aka Lee Si Kang. 😭 The boys will be as close to their personality as I can, but I can't promise to be perfect. As for my character, I'm not really sure what Lee Si Kang is like in RL, but I'm just going to use his pretty face. I do take credit for the story of Abhinu as he is my brain baby. I will be using videos and clips from other people, in which I do not own so please give any credit to their creators.
I'd also like to mention that I am not the best writer and I am working two jobs at the moment, but ill update as often as I can.
-Desirae

It wasn't exactly the career he would have chosen, but circumstances required it.

From early childhood his dream had always been to be a K-pop Star, looking up to people like EXO and Girls Generation. For years he went to school that specialized in the study of music and dance. He did so to prepare himself for the day he got the opportunity to become what are you doing is dreamed of. After years and years of practice, he finally got a trainee contract from Big HIT Entertainment, who took him on with hopes of eventually putting him into a boy band.
When two years of training past he began to lose hope of ever forming an actual K-pop group, but did manage to make many strong bonds with the other trainees as well as a memorable personality within the Big Hit staff. One thing he realized he lacked in life, however, was the education that his parents had always wished he had gotten. So with a promise to the CEO that he would return if the opportunity to make it big arose, he had it off for college and began his long journey into a passion of psychotherapy.

***

It was a rainy day when the unfortunate event occurred, he was on his way home from school when he realizes construction was on the road he usually took. He had the choice of walking the 2-hour detour in the rain or riding a shuttle bus that the city had organized for disgruntled commuters. His mom had never been a fan of public transport, but he knew he had a class in the morning so he decided to risk his mother's rath in order to get home with time to study. This was the wrong choice. You see, this bus was involved in one of the many terrorist attacks on Korea in 2011, and many suffered from it. The bus itself had been overcrowded so many were thrown from the blast. Many of the passengers passed away due to the explosions blast and others due to being crushed by bedris. In the case of Abhinu, it went very dark and then nothing
...
When his eyes were able to open again all he could hear was screaming, the calls for help, and the sight of the mangled bus or what would have been a bus
...
Again his eyes opened to see the lights from sirens as the emergency response Vehicles arrived
...
He didn't remember much about his journey to the hospital, only that he felt numb especially waist down. He was accompanied by a young female EMT who actually began crying on the way there. He later learned that it had been her first day, and she thought he would lose him before he got there. Once again he lost consciousness, and his mind began to question what was reality.
It would take 7 days for him to fully regain consciousness, and a matter of minutes to realize the severity of the accident. His mother was there at his side, his father having passed away in years prior, and he could only see that she had been crying for a long time. When he tried to assure her he was okay and he could go back to his normal life she only cried harder. It wasn't until he finally decided to try and stand up in order to comfort his mother that he realized, he had lost one of his legs.

***

He had never been one to pity himself, so laying in a hospital bed and regretting his circumstances would change nothing. Instead, he decided to look towards the future and what could be possible.
After an intensive regimen of physiotherapy he was able to move adequately with one leg, and shortly after was able to find himself a prosthetic which helped him get around. Long gone however where the days that he would be able to dance when happy or sad, or go on long walks with his mom.
After informing Big Hit about his accident he decided that he needed time to try and figure out what his new dream would be, as a K-pop Star seemed improbable. Thankfully his educational career did not require legs or advanced movements.
He was extremely intelligent and quickly earned himself a good reputation in his psychology classes. Soon he obtained his degree in psychotherapy, and soon found a passion to help others mentally and whatever way he could. He thought about a career involving his long lost dream, by helping newbie idols handle the stress of their upcoming careers.
He began sending out letters to many companies seeing if anyone was interested in his qualifications, including his Big HIT Entertainment family. In the following weeks, he received some news that once again changed his life.
After explaining his ability to help others mentally, Big HIT offered him a different position, instead of one he held previously as a dancer and trainee, he was instead asked to assist with their newest group. They were not officially a group yet but were in need of someone to be constant and supportive. Big Hit was concerned that because they were such a small company, that their entertainers would not do well, especially since the members that they had already recruited were hardcore wrappers, and didn't really fit the kpop image. He would travel with them and a attend to their emotional needs.

***

Thus in the year early months of 2012, he became the support animal of what would become an international phenomenon... 

BTS