Special Moments: Boo

A/N: Hi Guys! I am almost to 2K reads on this story and I couldn't be more proud! I really appreciate the continued support of my readers. Remember that I do take chapter requests and votes are great encouragements for me. Let me know what you think of the chapter. 

This chapter is written quite differently than others I have done, so let me know what you think. It will make writing the next 6 chapters easier if you all don't mind the format. I also wrote this while in a history class, so I was taking notes and typing at the same time, so if my sentences are not good, please let me know and I will edit them later.

Thanks for reading!!!

It was common for pictures to surface of Abhi and his 'little brother' hanging out together. The differences between their relationship and those with the other boys is that it was effortless. They could just be sitting in silence but it was never awkward. Most times if the two were together there was a lot of laughter involved and many horrible dad jokes. If you thought Jin's were bad, where do you think he learned them? 

*****

As the band became more popular, so did Abhi as a result of being in the boy's presence. He had many followers and dedicated fans. Before the boys had become the international idols they are today, Abhi had a lousy Instagram following of a few hundred. Now it was rare for his phone not to be blowing up continuously with notification. Because he was also not the most technology savvy person, he only ever posted pictures or videos when other boys were around. That way they could tell him what to do. Due to common demand, he also made appearances on v-lives and youtube videos alongside the boys. Some of the greatest moments between Abhi and his Boo were in the following:

- Pictures and short videos of Abhi helping Jin in the kitchen, or trying out the food before it was served. There were even videos of Jin kicking everyone else out of the kitchen with the exception of Abhi as he is quote "the only useful one in the bunch." Which never failed to bring a smile to Abhi's face. 

- As many people have noticed, in order to keep up with the other boys Jin has to work extra hard. Often there were videos and pictures of the two working in the studio or practice room. The most common would probably be the two sitting at a piano, with Jin singing his heart out as Abhi played. 

- Now that Jin had his own single, he was often found at Abhi's side learning to play the piano for the beginning of his song epiphany.  The continuous encouragement that fans could hear from Abhi only increased his popularity. 

- One of armies favorites was when the boys planned out their outfits to look like a couple. It was especially great when it was not on purpose, and instead of going to change the boys only took more pictures. 

- There were times when Jin would get down on himself, it was common to find him hiding in Abhi's shoulder getting his head pet. This had become his comfort place, and Abhi loved it!

- Armies little hearts almost exploded when during a v-live, Jin made a slip-up. He had called Abhi Nii-chan and then blushed. This only made Abhi smile and talk in English about how we always wanted a little brother before smothering the tall boy with love. 

- One of the most important thing to Jin was food, and he used his eat Jin program as an outlet. Fans were very excited to find out that one of the most common guest/ food delivery boy was Abhi. They would eat and joke together. It turns out that they both had the same taste in food. 

- By far the most common type of picture that appeared when you looked at any # involving the two boys was skinship. These two did it all. You could find them cuddling in the couch, Abhi kissing Jin on the head, lots of back hugs, and often they held hands and skipped around. 

- When the Band was becoming more popular, Jin wanted to learn English. As the oldest of the group he was a little scared to ask his juniors for help, so instead, he went to Abhi. The two spent hours getting the basics figured out. When in America the other boys were shocked to hear Jin speaking English, and he was so proud of himself. 

- Fans were astonished to find out that Jin didn't have the weirdest laugh in BTS. It all started when Jin began to post videos of himself doing everyday tasks. The difference was that there was someone else recording him. The person behind the camera often laughed and it was like an awkward breathy laugh that was very low (I'll see if I can find a video that represents this later). It wasn't until Jin knocked the cameraman over while laughing one day that Army finally realized that it was Abhi. Now hearing the boys laughing together was music to their ears. 

- Scolding happened in the dorm for various reasons, but Jin was often the innocent party. While Abhi would be giving the boys a lecture, Jin could be found giggling and imitating him in the background. This only encouraged the other boys to laugh and get in even more trouble with Abhi. 

- During breaks in performances, Abhi was often encouraging and helping the boys get ready. He was quick to give Jin his neck massages and grab his food. This only encouraged the fans to see him as the helpful puppy. 

- When the boys were doing missions when on tour, Abhi was one of the easiest victims. He loved hugs and skinship and would never question you for wanting something. When Jin was looking for someone to back hug him he was shocked that Abhi came and did it without being asked. As a result, Jin rewarded him by hugging for several minutes just enjoying their time together. 

A/N: That's all I got, let me know if you have any more ideas! Till next time :)