Special Moments: Hobi

A/N: Alright guys here is Hobi. I have had a special chapter request so make sure to read the authors note at the end to help me out. For now, enjoy!

- Fans have often wondered where Hobi got his obsession with sprite. The answer is simple... Abhi! Abhi loved sprite and introduced it to the young dancer as a drink to relax with. In Abhi's case, he preferred it in the form of Sangria (a wine, juice, and sprite blend). While he would never encourage the youngers drinking habits, they did both enjoy the carbonated beverage. When they finally made it to America, they were very excited to find all different flavors. While their favorite was the original lemon-lime flavor, the new kinds were still enjoyable. When they returned to Korea, both would admit to packing a few into their carriers to save for a particularly stressful day.

- Since his accident, Abhi did not have the same range of motion that he had had before. Regardless he still had a love of dancing, and would often watch the boys in the practice room and offering any help that he could. Though he was not able to do many of the moves, Hobi liked to have Abhi there to share his experience and give him pointers to help him improve. One of the best thing that Abhi was able to do was giving Hobi new choreography ideas. He was good at hearing the beat and matching moves. Often during the process of finalizing choreography, it was common to find both Hobi and Abhi along with the professionals offering their ideas. Even if they didn't have the same level of dancing skills, the fans soon referred to them as the Dancing Queens.

- As has been seen in many videos of the boys, Hobi is easily confused by English. While Abhi was an excellent English speaker, Hobi never felt dumb with him. Abhi took the time to explain himself and would talk slower in order to help with understanding. Hobi would often also work with Abhi independently to figure out English phrases to use with fans. Fans always got excited to hear them speak English, and Hobi was much more confident knowing that he had learned it right from his hyung.

- While at an airport with fans everywhere the boys were very flustered. They had just returned from America for the first time and were not expecting the herd of fans. While pushing their way through and attempting to dodge the hand that was reaching out for them, Hobi tripped. As he began to fall forward he began to picture himself being trampled and hurt. This luckily never happened. During his travel to the cold concrete, an arm appeared out of nowwhere and wrapped around the boy, stabalizing him. Loking up he saw a face that he had not seen in a few weeks, and was happy to see the familiar face of his hyung. Abhi kept close to all the boys and attempted to keep himself between the boys and the fans. He was their protector after all. What kind of faithful dog would let his people get hurt?

- It as not a secret that Hobi was not a fan of snakes. He made it clear during several inteviews that he hated them, and would shreak like a little girl at the sight of them. What fans don't know is the extent Abhi used this as an advantage whikle pranking the other. Abhi was a friend to all animals with the excceptions of spiders. On occassion, he would look after co-workers animals. This time he was looking after a boa constrictor that loved to cuddle. The boys were set to come over that afternoon and Abhi completely forgot. Early in the day, he had let the snake wrap itself around his neck and went about his daily chores. when the boys entered his appointment, he gave them his usual hug, but when he got to Hobi the boy froze. During their short hug, the snake managed to wrap itelf around the other, and he was freaking out. Soon after he fainted, and Abhi was very concerned. Was the snake okay?! (it was :) ) 

- Hobi was not always seen as the visual god that he is today. In fact, there were times in the early parts of his career that people looked down on him for his looks with a lot of hate over social media. When times were tough and he was getting down on himself there was one light. Abhi Hyung was quick to pick up on his feelings and began to refer to him as his "Handsom Hobi" whenever they were together. Even though it was just one extra word, it meant the world to J-Hope and gave him more confidence in his looks. 

- After both RM and Suga had released their mixtapes, J-Hope was under quite a bit of pressure to do the same. He was the only rapper of BTS who did not have a solo album, but he also didn't want to rush it. LIke at the beginning f his career when he was afraid to ask his bandmates for help with rapping, he also didn't want them to judge his music. Even though he had intended to do the album alone there was one person who made a habit of checking in and helping him. THough Abhi would never call himself a professional producer, he had experience. He helped J-Hope with all the songs wherever he could and made suggestions. When the mixtape finally dropped Abhi was very surprised to see a little thank you message to him on the bottom of the cover as a ladder (NOT REALLY). It was a way for J-Hope to tell Abhi that he gave him a way out, while also adding to the creativity of the album. Little did J-Hope know that the first person to buy his and all other albums created by BTS members was Abhi who had them all framed in his room. 

A/N: So DIAMONDTEARSTT has requested that I write a chapter that involves Abhi's interactions with the boys alongside his significant other. I have not fully determined Abhi's sexuality and simply see him as being open to anything. What I need help with is creating this new character. I will have the final say on the character but would like to know all of your opinions. Be sure to comment and vote, and I will update again when I have the chance!