They Made It! Abhi's Tears

Most days you would have found Abhi at either work or at the boy's term. Today, however, he was visiting his mother. Since he had been so busy with the boys, he didn't often get the opportunity to get out and see his friends and family. The boys had been busy since their debut and Abhi couldn't have been happier. They were gone to do their first appearance on a television show which happened to be on Rookie King. While he wished to be there with them, he instead got the managers to film behind the scenes for him. 

 He was riding on the train and watching the scenery pass by. He liked going outside of the city and seeing everything slow down. It was during the ride that he began to hear things that made his heart almost flutter. 

There was a group of girls all in uniforms huddles together whispering quite loudly. "Ah! It's Jungkook! He is so cute!" One almost shrieked. "Are you kidding me, obviously it is my Suga that is the cutest."

Conversations like this continued with nothing but praise the new band. This made Abhi feel euphoric (Euphoria!) as he was so proud of his boys. It wasn't until he reached his mothers house and she questioned the giant smile on his face and tears in his eyes that he realized.

They finally made it!!!

***

While in most situations Abhi remained calm and collected, at this moment he was more nervous he had been in his entire life. He was biting at his nails as he sat with some of the other sat in anticipation. The boys were up for their first award at the MAMAs. Their category was Artist of the Year and no one at Big Hit doubt their victory. Still though Abhi was so nervous, probably worse then the boys themselves. He could help but be a bit biased as he had seen the boys grow so much over the past few years. The last thing in the world that he wanted to see was  the look of disappointment on their faces, when they had earned the award.

Finally their category was up and Abhi was on the edge of his seat. He found himself praying to whatever god would listen. The boys appeared on the TV looking nervous but excited as they were introduced as candidates. Finally the moment came and not a sound was heard in the room where the staff had gathered.

"And the award for Artist of the Year goes to.... BTS!"

While the rest of the staff flew to their feet in excitement, Abhi thought he might pass out. He felt so much relief and fondness for the boys. At the view of their shocked faces he began to laugh softly. Finally as Joonie began to make their victory speech he finally noticed the tears that were streaming down his face. He was to focused on the band to notice that another member of the staff had began to film him as he cried with the biggest look of satisfaction on his face.

Finally he noticed the camera aiming at him and he quickly wiped away his tear. "I knew you guys would win, I never doubted all of your hard work and I am very proud of you all." He said and bowed towards the screen. "Get home soon so i can give you each a big hug and tell you how amazing you are!" He said which made the other staff laugh at his sudden change to a cheering mood.

Another thing that Abhi didn't know was that the staff saved his reaction for the boys. They didn't show the footage to them until they were in dark times and didn't have Abhi there personally to cheer them up. Needless to say they all cried, even Suga, and felt so grateful to make an older brother figure that would cry for them with such a proud smile on his face.

A/N: Sorry if this was a little short! I literally just finished all my school stuff for the term and traveled 14 hours to see my family for Christmas. I will try to get a few more chapters up over the break. I have plans for roughly ten of them, but i am always looking for ideas. If there is a chapter request you would like me to include please let me know. Also their is no particular timeline that i am following. I will try to use as many real life events as i can, but am always up for doing some fluff chapters.

Until Next time!