Ateez

A/N: I have a new obsession! I have had Ateez on repeat for a solid week and am not planning on stopping. So as these things go, now I will project my obsession onto my character.

When you work for an entertainment company that specializes in Kpop it is common to keep an ear on the newest trends. Normally Abhi would listen and then move on, but this time he was stuck. The very first time he heard Ateez he fell in love with their sound.

***

With their busy schedule, BTS often spent time in vehicles and aircraft. Lately, they had been doing a lot of international travel, so when they found out they'd be spending the following week being chauffeured around by Abhi they were very excited.

The vehicle that Abhi drove was a big ten person van that fit all of the members. While you would think that driving something so big on the narrow streets in Korea, you would be wrong. After spending so many years being the band's personal driver he drove like a pro.

While driving provided the boys with a break, they were also excited for a very different reason. Abhi had a habit of having full out concerts in the car. Instead of being frustrated with the continuous traffic, he would take his time and jam to the music.

Today as soon as they got into the car Abhi greeted them with a smile. Once everyone was loaded into the car Abhi turned to them with a smile.

"The traffic report shows a long day ahead of us boys. It's a good thing I have a new playlist for us." Abhi said. In the way, he spoke you'd think he was excited to be sitting in traffic for hours. Soon the music began. A shuffle of many of the latest songs kept the boys entertained. There was a heavy influence on a band that the boys had only recently discovered.

Seeing their hyung head banging to the band Ateez made everone laugh. Especially when he was tryng to keep up with rapping and failing miserably.

At some point, TaeTae pulled out his phone and began to film. Before long there was a new video circulating on twitter with the #AttezFanBoy#1

***

It didn't take long for fans to figure out that Abhi was going to a common guest on V-lives with the boys. Today he gave them a big laugh, however. It was Jin doing an EatJin episode when he was interrupted by J-Hope and Abhi. At first, they were out of the frame and just talking. When Jin called them in they came in doing one of the latest dance trends. Both were riding the horses like they had seen in the latest Ateez "Say the Name" video.

For about 5 minutes fan questioned centered around Ateez. They found out that J-Hope and Abhi had been in the dance studio all day practicing the Ateez dance moves.

Little did the boys know that there was a certain rookie band that liked the EatJin series that were freaking out. They were excited to have their idols fanboying over them.

***

At this point, anyone who was even vaguely aware of Abhi knew that he was a fan of Ateez. While his fans knew he liked the music, they never expected to find him standing at the front of a line of fans at an Ateez meet and greet.

He had ggainedthe attention of the Ateez managers before the boys had come out. He got excited and went backstage to hurry the boys up. He didn't spoil the surprise and simply rushed them saying they had a schedule to keep up to.

When they finally made it out on stage they all froze. Out front was a man that they all admired smiling at them holding a book waiting to get their signatures. They were ushered to their seats and the hyung approached.

(A/N: There are some inside jokes throughout the rest of the book and my hand is really sore. So if my writing gets bad I apologize in advance.)

First was Hongjoong who stood up when the older approached to bow. He was quickly told to sit. Abhi smiled and told him how much he loved his voice and energy. Abhi left him with a signed copy of a BTS poster with a personalized message from the boys, and a small minion statue. After he was thanked he moved on.

Next was Seonghwa. He didn't have an opportunity to stand before he was gestured to stay seated. Abhi told him how proud he was that Ateez had a member that took good care of them. He told him that he was talented and definitely a very visual person. As a gift, he was given a signed photo of Abhi and Kai from EXO with a personalized message, as well as a joke book that was signed by the king of dad jokes himself.

Next was Yunho. He got a big smile from Abhi and was told that he was an amazing dancer. Abhi left him with aanothercopy of the picture of Kai with a different message, as well as Harry Potter Key Chain. They shook hands and Abhi continued.

Yeosang pulled the older into a hug as soon as he got close. They had met in the past through the BitHit company. Abhi told him how much he liked his voice and how he reminded him of Taehyung. Instead of a picture, he was given a statue of Tata with V's signature on it.

Next was San. Abhi told him how much his happy mood had an effect on fans. He encouraged him to keep up a positive attitude in order to be successful. For him, Abhi gave his a signed BTS photo and box of chocolates.

Mingi shook the olders hand and thanked him for coming. Abhi told him how much he respected him as a rapper. He gave Mingi got a picutre of J-Hopes Daydream Album with an inside joke about him being known for his ability to daydream, as well as some of the pain relief cream that Abhi used on Yoongi.

Next was Wooyoung, who was another BigHit trainee. The two hugged and Abhi ruffled his hair. Abhi told him that he had really improved with his dancing skills. He received a BTS signed picture from Abhi along with a bag of honey butter chips.

Finally, there was Jongho. The younger was so excited that he was basically vibrating. Abhi told him how much he respected him for his voice and that he could be a great actor one day. Abhi gifted him a signed photo of Jungkook with a personalised message as well as a book on scary airplane facts.

Once Abhi had gone through each of the boys they all stood and gave Abhi a group hug. They thanked their hyung for coming and spent the rest of the day happy.

A/N: What did you guys think? Let me know and I'll try to update again soon.

Till then! :)