Meeting Mr. World Wide Handsom

A/N: Two in one day, good job me! Again I don't know if any of the advice that Abhi gives in this chapter is true, but none the less, enjoy! PS this was hard because every time I saw the Gif I started laughing!!!

When Jin first got offered the position as a member of BTS, he was instantly apprehensive. After all, he did not have the training or the talent in his opinion. He only agreed to follow his dreams of making his mother proud. He found the hours spent in dance practice and vocal training exhausting. He wasn't given special treatment however as the staff pushed him to improve. This lead to him often staying behind in the practice rooms alone. He would continue to practice in hopes that practice would make perfect eventually. 

It was during one of his late-night practices that he first met Abhi as a friend and mentor, sooner than a member of the staff. The older had heard the music playing in the room at the odd hour and thought it best to investigate. It didn't take a psychologist to know that the boy was frustrated. He couldn't seem to match his dancing to the rhythm and would repeat the same part over and over again. 

"Hey Jin lets go grab a drink," Abhi said, successfully scaring the boy while grabbing his hand, not giving him an option. He proceeded to drag him to a bench next to a vending machine. He sat Jin down before going to grab them each a drink. Once he placed the drink in Jin's hand he began to talk. "You're having a hard time with the tempo right?" he said while sitting next to Jin with a sigh. He had been on his feet all day and his prosthetic was beginning to chafe against his skin. While he subtly rubbed it he got a nod from Jin. 

"Ya. and no matter how many times a practice I still can't get it. The moves are to fast and... maybe I was never supposed to be an idol," he said while hanging his head between his legs. 

"I think that that is a bit excessive." This statement made Jin's head to turn to him quickly. "Dancing is hard for everyone. You can't let it beat you. If you are worried about the others, they have been training for this for a lot longer then you. With the exception of maybe Yoo, everyone else is dedicated to the life of an idol, dancing including." He said placing a mand on Jin's shoulder. "And I'm not just saying this to make you feel better, but you might already be better then Joonie. Lord knows that boy has two left feet and a knack for destruction." This finally got a positive response from Jin. The boy let out a small laugh before looking a bit more confident. 

Suddenly Abhi stood up and was once again dragging Jin behind him. He ignored Jin's questions as he pulled him into one of the music rooms. He put Jin in the middle of the room before going over to the piano in the corner. "It was Danger that you were working on right? You were working on the bridge?" He asked but didn't really wait for a response as he already knew the answer. He began to play the melody on the piano. "I always found that dancing to the piano and listening to the beat helped me dance." He said giving Jin a vague explanation. Slowly Jin got the hint and began to try the movements again. He had to admit he could feel the rhythm better this way but was still messing up. Again he began to get frustrated and let out a sigh. 

"Alright show me that again." Jin had just noticed the piano quit and his companion was now standing in front of him. He did as asked, and froze when he was told to freeze. "Alright, Jin look down. Do you see your back foot, you need to bring it closer to your front so that you make the turn in time." Jin complied and Abhi went back to the piano before making Jin repeat the bridge several more times. Jin was surprised that he was finally getting it. "Take a break from dancing and let's try the same thing with your singing," Abhi said getting Jin to sit next to him on the piano bench. 

Abhi took Jin through his scales and gave him advice on how to maintain pitch, and how to use his diaphragm to hold his notes. Before they knew it a few hours had passed and both were beginning to tire. 

"Wow Hyung! This is really working, how do you know all of this?" He said when Abhi finally gave him a break. 

"Believe it or not, many eons ago I to was a trainee." He said smiling at Jin's surprised expression. 

"Do you mind me asking why you aren't anymore? I mean you aren't that much older then I am." He said trying to be respectful, but also being very curious about the man sitting in front of him. 

Abhi gave him a small smile before moving back to roll up his pant leg. "It's easier if I show you, but remember that I am not looking for pity." He rolled up until his knee and pulled down his sock. He almost laughed at the look of pure shock that appeared on Jin's face. "I lost it a while back in an accident. Once long ago my dream was to become an idol, but after this happened I had to really evaluate myself. I knew the idol life would be too hard, so I found a new passion for psychiatry. And here I am." He smiled, but it vanished as he saw tears falling from Jin's eyes. "No don't cry for me. I am happy just getting to help you and the other boys succeed." He patted JIn's back.

"But Hyung, here I am complaining that I should quit cause I'm not good. Yet there is you who can't but still tries his best. I'm so sorry!" They pulled each other into a hug. Once Jin's tears came to a stop Abhi spoke again.

"How about I continue to help you when I have spare time, and in exchange, you keep trying. I think with more practice you will succeed in being an internationally famous idol." He gave Jin a final smile before they began to exit the room. "Oh and just call me Abhi." He said smiling. "And I shall now call you Boo." 

"Why that nickname?" Jin asked confused. 

"Well for one it is cute, another I think you are going to surprise me in the future."

With that Abhi let the boy think about it before leaving him in favor of a good nights rest.