Army's first impression

A/N: These are a couple of shorts. The first is based on a clip from youtube, but the rest are originals. Please remember if you have any requests or suggestions please leave comments and vote if you'd like me to continue this story.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.1K READS! I have been on wattpad for a while but have never had a story do so well. Thanks again for continuing to read and I will update again when I get the time :) 

Till then, read on...

While walking through a busy airport there was a crowd of excited fans all cheering for their favorite idol within the newly famous BTS. For the most part, the boys just smiled and waved as they continued to make his name through the crowd. For Abhi, he simply walked behind the boys and laughing to himself when they became flustered.  This wasn't his first time experiencing the eccentric cat calls put forward by the fans and was just happy that he was not the target of the affection. 

Today was a bit different however as the fans seemed to be focusing on a certain member. Jin. As he walked someone called him handsome. him being his slightly egotistical but slightly humble self explained to them that while he was usually handsome, his eyes were swollen. Ti his surprise they answered him adamantly saying how that wasn't true and that he was beautiful. For a split second, he was shocked but soon became completely embarrassed and looked for comfort in Abhi's shoulder. He hid his face away from the fans who only cheered louder as Abhi laughed. As Abhi began to pet his head he noticed more camera flashes going off and knew then that he wouldn't stay unknown to the due hard army for much longer. 

***

While on one of their first world tours Jungkook and Taehyung found themselves in their shared hotel room doing a V live. They were just fooling around and answering fans question. It had become common for fans to ask about their manger which the boys found confusing, as their managers were not often the focus of the fans questions. The unfortunate part was that when they asked them which one they simply said the handsome one. For the boys, they did not consider the manager hyungs to be particularly handsome so they asked for more. The fans replied with the young one, but yet again the boys were confused. While the fans continued to be confused they heard a knock at the door. While V went to answer Jungkook looked towards the door. The fans watched as he smiled. V and an unknown figure walked across the screen talking about something that Jimin had forgotten in the room. While Jungkook knew it was just Abhi and went to continue the video he noticed a new trend in the chat feed that went along the line of...

"THAT'S HIM!!!!'

"HANDSOME hYUNG"

"I NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THIS MYSTERY MAN!!!!!"

Jungkook began to laugh hard as he waved the other males to sit down with him in front of the screen. It took him a while to explain that Abhi was their hyung who took care of them mentally and made sure they were always at their best. The fans began to ask Abhi questions and were very happy to find out that his English was good. From there he became the requested guests on many of the boys V-lives as he kept the boys in check and also functioned as a translator. 

***

Once again the boys found themselves being guided through an airport as a crowd of fans screamed their names. While Abhi usually stayed back and laughed at the boy's public struggle, this time he was found walking with his little Jiminie tucked tightly into his side. The fans at the airport were quite upset that they were not able to get any good videos and pictures of their little mochi. Those who were Jimin biased thought that he was keeping Jimin to himself to himself and began to tweet about the selfish hyung. This went on for days with pictures of Jimin tucked into the arms of his therapist's arms circled the internet. 

Several days after the incident Big Hit released a statement explaining what had actually transpired. Jimin had been very sick and required support in order to walk. Soon Twitter was abuzz tweeting support for the poor hyung that was only doing his job in protecting his charge. There was a V-live posted by the mochi himself explaining that his hyung didn't want him to get overwhelmed by the crowd when he wasn't at his best.  The fans forgave the helpful hyung and soon a new category was formed. 

Abhi bias. 

**

During a tour of the dorm for one of the many BTS bombs, the company decided to surprise the boy's int their dorm. To their surprise, the cameras began to pick up a firm oice before tey even opened the dorms doot. Inside they found Abhi scolding the older boys of the group, with the exception of Jin. It quickly became apparent that they had made a mess. Joonie had broken 4 plates, Suga had yet to make his bed and was going around the house with a blanket on his shoulders, and J-hope had left his snack wrappers all over. All boys were kneeling on the floor in front of their hyung who could be seen shaking his finger as he talked. He explained that if they wanted to make it anywhere they needed to start by cleaning up after themselves and taking responsibility for their actions. 

In the background, Jin along with his makanae line could be seen giggling away at the state of their fellow band member s who were receiving the rath of a very clean hyung. Upon seeing the camera they stayed quiet but waved. When Abhi finally noticed he did not apologie or even look guilty. He simply looked into the camera and said...

"Army. I want my boys to show you how serious they are about becoming idols, and how hard they work in every aspect of their life. That starts with a clean foundation."