No Power

A/N: This will be a really short one cause it is late. I just got this idea, but I have school tomorrow so some is better then nothing! Hope you enjoy and I'll update again soon.

The winters in Korea could get quite cold. The BTS boys were quite excited to have moved into a new building that had more room and a better heating system. Finally they were enjoying a bit of relaxation and free time from their hectic tour schedule. For the majority if the boys, they found themselves tucked into bed in their individual rooms catching up on some much needed sleep. One exception to this however was J-Hope. He was wide awake and working on some new raps when he heard a bang.
Being the brave man he is he ran as fast as he could to the nearest other member which happened to be Jin. After waking him up together they went to go investigate. As their search for the noise continued the house became colder. For the boys the reasoning behind the noise and change in temperature was obvious...
Ghosts!!!!
Upon this realisation both boys went to wake up the other members and inform them that they would need to move. J-Hope was halfway through packing when Yoongi appeared behind him succeedinf in scaring the life out of him. After grouping together Namjoon, who had went to find the actual problem, explained that the heating system had brocken. There would be no more heat until morning so they would have to go elsewhere to sleep. All boys quickly agreed as the temperature was already making them feel ill.
There next issue was deciding where to go. It seemed to late and expensive to get a hotel, and most were far away. It was Jin who said that they should calling Abhi for advice.
***
By this time it was 330 am and Abhi was quite surprised to hear his phone ring. After having i miniature debate with himself he finally got the motivation to check. As soon as he seen it was Jin he answered as the boys generally didn't bug him outside of buisness hours.
"Is everything alright?" Was his first question. He received a laugh in response.
"Done worry Hyung, it's not an emergency." Jin explained and Abhi sighed. "We just lost heat at the dorm and were wondering if you knew what we should do."
Without a second thought Abhi suggested the boys come to his place, so they did. They were greated by a cheerful Hyung who had hot choclate and blankets ready. In a matter of minutes he had rearranged his living room into a big open space. There were many different pillows and blankets spread out on the floor, and in the center laid Luka ready for cuddles. After explaining their gratitude all boys settled in. For a while they all sat on gossiped. Over time the numbers dropped off as the members were tired from their adventure.
After sending a quick text to the managers so they wouldn't find the boys missing in the morning he to fell asleep surrounded by his beloved boys.
***
The managers had encountered many sights from BTS. Some pleasant, and others less so. Nothing however could have prepared them for the cuteness that laid behind Abhi's front door.
On the floor laid all the idols cuddles around their favorite hyung in the cutest way possible. Even Yoongi was taking part in the cuddling as him and Luka were at everyone's feet.
Choosing to let the boys enjoy there time, he simply snapped a few pics and left.
After all, this was the break that the boys needed.

A/N: wow that turned out longer then I thought it would. Let me know what you think, and make sure to leave requests!
Till next time! ✌