V - Pack Run

After successfully burying my thoughts and worries away inside of Brittany, I was feeling back to myself

Walking into the bathroom I grabbed a towel out of the cabinet and cleaned myself off, then threw it at Brittany to clean herself up as well.

One look in the mirror made me realize I needed to clean up more than my manhood because one glance in my direction would give away what I had been up to. That's assuming nobody heard Brittany's screams. I have to admit, it is the sexiest thing to me to hear a girl moan, but she seems a bit over the top. It wasn't like this before she left, so whoever she had been with down there must have liked a screamer. Me? Not so much.

I quickly brushed my hair back into place and decided on changing my shirt. I really didn't want the lingering scent of arousal where everyone could smell it, and the last thing I needed was Brittany's brother, Rafael, smelling me on her. He was never a fan of our "shenanigans," and I didn't feel like fighting with him tonight over his sister's choices.

I changed my shirt and went to walk out of my bedroom door when Brittany threw something at me.

Turning around quickly, I saw a pillow lying at my feet. "A pillow? Really, Brittany? What was that for?"

"You're just going to walk out like that? Just going to leave me after you're done having your way with me?"

She was pissed, and I didn't understand why. There had never been any cuddling or pillow talk after one of our "sessions."

"Uh, yeah? What's the problem? This is no different than any other time we've hooked up, Brittany. I need to get downstairs to my party anyway. The party that I am almost two hours late to now." I scoffed at the end. It has to be hormones. She is getting ready for her first shift after all.

"Fuck you, Sam. I'm never doing this with you again. I hope you don't treat your mate this way, if she even wants you!" She was hysterical at this point. What the fuck did I do?

Confusion took over my features briefly before I schooled my expressions to my normal "I don't care" facade.

"You say that like you assume I even want her."

And with that, I was gone. I could still hear her hollering about something upstairs, but I didn't want to hear it. Not tonight anyway. At midnight, the pack will gather and shift into their wolves for their first pack run with their new Alpha.

I was ecstatic, I couldn't wait to become alpha and take over the responsibilities of caring for my pack. I may not be the best guy ever, but I cared about my pack, and I was more than ready to become their Alpha. I had been training my whole life for this, learning the ropes and who our allies and enemies were. I was ready, and I was going to prove to father that I could be just as great an Alpha as he has been all of these years.

"Ah, there's my boy. Happy birthday, Sammy. I can't believe it's finally your time to take over. I've been waiting a hundred years for this!"

"Thanks, dad. I learned from the best, you know." I said with a sly grin. I admired my father more than anyone. He was an amazing father and husband, and I truly hope to be even half the man that he is one day.