Friendly Fights

He doesn't weight much so carrying him down the stairs is easy. His head bobs up and down as i step down each step, lightly hitting my shoulder blade. I carry him into my man cave and place him in a plastic frozen kids seat (If you know you know). He looks genuinely confused as to where he is. He sits there silently for a few more seconds before realization hits him. 

I stare at him to see his scared and uncomfortable expression on his face. He flinched but i didn't care. I continue to stare at him for a few minutes before beginning to edit my video. I could see in the corner of my eye that Vik was becoming more and more bored as time went on. His mind ticking like a time bomb until

"Hey JJ what you edit-"

"Shut up Vik. You've already pissed me off so shut your mouth before I do something I regret" I replied harshly 

"Ooo what you gonna do? I'm not scared. You wouldn't hurt me. I know JJ" He said teasingly 

I got out my seat and stood over him before bending down and becoming eye level with him.

"Your gonna regret that" I stated while smirking 

"okay maybe i'm a little scared" he said in a shaky voice.

I chuckle lightly and ready my fist for impact

"Oh fuck"

My fist reaches his cheek with major impact and within the few seconds that he's discombobulated i rush to the back of him and  and cover his mouth. He screamed but it was muffled greatly.

He tried biting my hand but i just slapped his cheek in return. We stay like that for a few minutes and by the time i took my hand away he couldn't scream anymore. He could only whimper.

  "Haha you are so weak. Anyway now that I've had my fun. Go to sleep bitch boy. I'm gonna tie you up so you can't escape. But you weren't thinking of escaping anyway were you bitch boy?" 

"Fuck you" he mumbled  

"What was that bitch boy?"

"Fuck. You." 

That set me off big time.

"You little bitch!"

 I picked him up out of his seat and stared straight into his eyes. My eyes filled with aggression. I then threw him onto the carpet

"Don't fucking move bitch" I said before leaving.

I start to walk to the kitchen and almost immediately hear shuffling feet from my room. He was warned. I get to the kitchen and get a glass of water. I sit on one of the bar stools and start to think

'What have i become?'

'Is Simon ok?'

'Why is Vik such a sassy bitch?'

I get off the bar stool and creep towards Simon's room. I slowly open the door and peek inside. He looks incredibly pale but he seems to be enjoying his sleep so I'll leave him to it. I creep back to the kitchen and grab my drink. I started to walk up to my room and could hear Vik pacing up and down frantically. I told him to not move but I guess he can't follow orders so I'll teach him.

My door clicks as i open it. I place my drink next to door frame as to not spill it. I lunge towards Vik and grab him by the collar. Once at my eye level I realize how scared he is.

"I though i told you to not move bitch boy and you did. You will pay"

I let anger get the better of me and threw him against the wall. He hit the wall and almost immediately fell onto the carpet. I knocked him out. Guilt filled my head. I had just knocked my friend out. No he wasn't my friend,was he? No he wasn't and never will be.

I decided to leave him there for the time being. I decided to go back to editing. Once i had finished editing I made my way to my bed and slept.

 I got up really early,even before Simon's alarm just to make sure no one was awake. I didn't know how to wake up Vik so i just poured water on him. He woke almost immediately and stared at me nervously. All I did was smile lightly and bend down. He tried to move away but i grabbed his wrists.

"Morning bitch boy. I got you good last night. Knocked you clean out when I threw you against the wall buddy."

"Fuck off JJ I hate y-"

I hit him in the stomach in a fit of rage before he could finish his sentence 

"Oof"

 "You deserved that bitch boy. Don't trash talk me otherwise you'll regret it" I said smugly.

I knew he wanted to hit me but he would literally do nothing with his prepubescent tiny man arms so instead he gave a stare filled with hatred.

 I grabbed a bag and started to put clothes and toiletries in it. Vik watched while still sat leaning against the wall. I could feel his eyes on me 

"Where are you going?" He asked in a childishly pushy manner 

"Do you mean where are we going?" I replied gruffly 

"I don't wanna go anywhere with you. You creep" Vik said sassily

"Does it look like you have a choice bitch boy? Anyway to keep your mouth shut have this"

I walked towards him with a strip of duct tape. He looked incredibly intimidated and tried to back off and even started to yelp. But i had caught the boy. He sat up against the wall and stared at me wide eyed.

"There you go bitch boy all done" I said proudly.

I grabbed my bag which was surprisingly heavier than Vik and then hoisted Vik onto my shoulder viciously. I walked out into the kitchen and smacked his ass playfully

"Good bitch boy no whining"

  All i could hear was Simon's broken alarm shrieking  but i assumed that Vik was yelping because his chest was vibrating. I walked out the door and slammed it then made my way towards the garage and walked towards my car. I opened the boot and placed my luggage and my victim safely in and then i closed the boot and got into the drivers seat.

I sat there for a bit before my phone buzzed.

... - You ready?

Alright so that's JJ's POV done for now.

I know i left it on a cliffhanger but you gotta love it. Anyway hope you enjoyed! Will be back with Simon's POV soon. Don't be afraid to leave comments.

Bye :)