Puffy eyes

Simon's POV

I slowly get out of bed with a groan.. I didn't want to leave my man cave but sadly I'm too curious for my own good.

I grab a shirt from my drawers and put it on then slowly creep down the hallway to the kitchen. The house was almost completely silent. But something was wrong.

Muffled sobs were coming from Josh's room. I slowly crept past the bar stools and started to walk up the stairs. I got to his door and opened it but stepped back so he couldn't see who opened it.

"Vikk?" Josh asked mid sniffle

I stepped forward through the doors and opened my arms. Inviting Josh for a hug. He looked  at me confused.

Then got up and gladly accepted my offer. He put his head against my chest and continued to cry softly.

"Josh what happened?" I asked concern laced in my voice

"I-i though I could protect V-vik"

"Protect Vik from what?"

"S-simon promise to s-stay my f-friend" a hint of urgency in his voice

"I promise Josh" I said sincerely

Two hours later..

He still hasn't told me anything. Every time I ask him he just bursts out crying. I hate to see him like this.

The only thing I know is that something or someone has taken Vik and JJ is missing.

Just thinking about JJ makes me miss him. We haven't done anything together in a while.

Now that I think about it I haven't done anything with anyone of the boys lately. I've been quite distant and I realise that now.

"Hey Simon. I really missed seeing you these past couple of days and we were worried if you were ok. JJ was worrying the most out of all of us. He'd pace up and down his room all night. He really cares about you. We really care about you" Josh said in a caring voice

"I care about you guys too. I'm sorry I was so distant and I now realise how much it hurt you guys to wait. But anyway how you doing Josh?" I said in a sincere voice

"I'm doing good. Thanks for taking care of me Simon! Your a real pal!" He said in a chirpy tone

"No problem mate anyway I gotta go and edit videos but if you need me I'll be in my room" 

"Ok... Have fun editing. Don't work too hard. See ya in a bit mate" He said in a chill voice.

I waved and left the room. The door clicked shut as I sighed with relief. I started walking to my room.

"He'll be fine. Quit worrying Simon. He is absolutely fine" I whispered to myself reassuringly

I got to my door and lightly pushed it open. My bed looked rather inviting but I desperately needed to edit videos.

I walked over to my desk sleepily and opened up my editing software.

"This is gonna take a hell of a long time" I muttered softly and then set to work.

Two hours later..

I had just finished editing my second video. There is still no sign of JJ and I'm starting to worry. I decide to to text him.

Simon👑 - Hey m8 where are you? I'm getting worried.

JJ🎶 - Just doing business work. Don't worry babe.